List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh dear oh dear where on earth would we have been able to find anyone to intercept 😁

The idea the Dunkley wouldn't add anything to our midfield defense is just ... wow even we on here knew he would do that!

Shame our defense is so sucky and individualistic too ...

Bit of a difference there between regurgitating stats (which I enjoy doing) and the eye test.

While we were a good clearance side in raw numbers that was propped up by the high number of stoppages we had in our games, and defensively often our biggest issue was conceding clean breaks for the opposition.

Dunks pretty much fixed that for the most part and but for him slipping maybe we'd be celebrating back-to-back (probs not because Joe would have retired).

It's not just because he's got it wrong but who on earth bothers to read through all his crap ? He repeats himself 6 or 7 times in the one article just to fill up space.

It's fine to have no idea but to have your articles as a boring repetitive read is a bigger sin. It's fairly embarrassing they bother to print it.

The header is we need to make serious changes , what were they then ?

Speaking to a person at Southport, they were thinking we would be interested in Brayden Crossley as a stopgap for next year. He is a forward ruck at 198cm who got desisted by the Suns 4 years ago after a drugs saga. Has been playing well at the Sharks in the VFL.

Personally I don't see it. He looked quite tubby and slow on the VFL stream that I saw but the person I spoke to apparently has connections to the Sharks (or could be just another typical Labrador/Ashmore character blowing smoke up my ass).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking to a person at Southport, they were thinking we would be interested in Brayden Crossley as a stopgap for next year. He is a forward ruck at 198cm who got desisted by the Suns 4 years ago after a drugs saga. Has been playing well at the Sharks in the VFL.

Personally I don't see it. He looked quite tubby and slow on the VFL stream that I saw but the person I spoke to apparently has connections to the Sharks (or could be just another typical Labrador/Ashmore character blowing smoke up my ass).
the lonely island cocaine GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Back