List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

top gun i feel the need GIF

Lord Moir Binns Ollie Cowan Cincotta have all shown over last 2 weeks they can be Best 22 players in 2025

I will back Wilson & Oā€™Keefe as well. Really like them

Add a KPD and some genuine leg speed and we have a very good side
As an early doubter of Moir I couldn't be more impressed with him in the hour or so he's played this last fortnight. Binns fantastic too, seems to have free'd up Ollie from the defensive side wing a bit.

We'll let Carroll go for a packet of chips. I saw him in the goal square today playing full forward. No idea why. Pretty sure we didn't recruit him as a full forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whereā€™s the logic in not re-signing him Soapy?

Kid can play, can kick a goal, has a left foot that I truly believe will become a weapon.

Dumb

I just think he wants to go home, WC want him and we need spots.

Good player but with Lord Wilson Binns Docherty Ollie, Campo twins Cerra coming in or stepping up or returning heā€™s not a desperate need

I like him but we do have a few of his types and we need leg speed

Gotta be ruthless with the constantly injured.

KPD to partner Weitering is the priority. Then find players with durability, speed, and foot skills across all lines.
People keep asking for a key position defender for Weitering. He was terrible today. Young did his job. He's not supposed to be a distributor. His job is to stop the opposition's forward and he did that.

Good player but with Lord Wilson Binns Docherty Ollie, Campo twins coming in etc all stepping up or returning heā€™s not a desperate need

Iā€™d argue he has the most potential out of them all to be honest, definitely have the most X factor out of them.

Unless he genuinely wants to home, would be a mistake to let him go considering we wonā€™t get anything worthwhile for him.

Good player but with Lord Wilson Binns Docherty Ollie, Campo twins Cerra coming in or stepping up or returning heā€™s not a desperate need

Why did we resign Cottrell? He's not best 22

Iā€™d argue he has the most potential out of them all to be honest, definitely have the most X factor out of them.

Unless he genuinely wants to home, would be a mistake to let him go considering we wonā€™t get anything worthwhile for him.

be great to keep him but system makes it so good players get moved on

People keep asking for a key position defender for Weitering. He was terrible today. Young did his job. He's not supposed to be a distributor. His job is to stop the opposition's forward and he did that.
I agree with you, but unfortunately Weitering doesn't like playing with him and the coaching panel is clearly run by the players to a degree.

List management needs to give us better options.

Surely we trade Cerra, to unlock a quality need or another top 10pick

Sent from my SM-N981B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back