List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree - what a nothing article. Saying a lot without saying anything.
The McKay stuff is fantasy stuff, but the fact that Petracca has told them in an exit interview he wants to leave, and is getting icy looks from teammates at functions - is huge news.

It will all come down to if Petracca formally requests a trade and nominates a team. If that happens, and if its us, we hold all the cards, and it won't be McKay.

What are they going to do? Keep him at the club where some of his team mates are turned on him, he doesn't want to be there and they're paying him $1m? No way.

Sounds like a Demons' fantasy
Well bad luck Trac, you've signed a lucrative 7 year contract(similar to Houston), now you've changed your mind.
And some hare-brained journo thinks Harry, with his binding, recently signed long term contract would suddenly prefer to be at Melbourne, **** off.

You sign a long term contract, then the club and player are obligated to see it through.

Last edited by a moderator:

The McKay stuff is fantasy stuff, but the fact that Petracca has told them in an exit interview he wants to leave, and is getting icy looks from teammates at functions - is huge news.

It will all come down to if Petracca formally requests a trade and nominates a team. If that happens, and if its us, we hold all the cards, and it won't be McKay.

What are they going to do? Keep him at the club where some of his team mates are turned on him, he doesn't want to be there and they're paying him $1m? No way.

Re: McKay - agree - I'd like to look like Brad Pitt but it ain't going to happen.

Good get from McClure on Petracca getting frozen out and maybe wanting to be a Blue but then to just throw Mckay as the 'name' is just sensationalism.

It's like Sam has read the Demons Big Footy trade page and taken the 'Give us McKay or GTFO' as some form of credible info.

Dan Houston wants to play for us. Would rather we invested in him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet the talk of Harry or Charlie is just some bluster from Melbourne big wigs

On Pixel 7a using BigFooty.com mobile app
They can want those two.. it doesn't mean we would trade either of them and we won't. If the reports of his situation being untenable with his teammates (only rumour from the article at this stage) are true then he can't go back next year and we'd know that. They'd have to trade him or risk fracturing the group. How have things become so messy there.. what a debacle.

I still blame SOS more than Austin. I don't mind what Austin has done tbh, without the super high picks that SOS had to work with.

Who did SOS get in the draft who was any good outside the top 10? TDK, thats about it.
It is rear vision mirror stuff when SoS has been gone 5 years. SoS was not perfect but I don't think Austin has been much better. Infact before the last 2 weeks with the performance of Lord, binns and Moir, Austin has been disasterous
FWIW SoS: Cotrell, Owies, Pittonet, Newman, Kemp + TDK

They can want those two.. it doesn't mean we would trade either of them and we won't. If the reports of his situation being untenable with his teammates (only rumour from the article at this stage) are true then he can't go back next year and we'd know that. They'd have to trade him or risk fracturing the group. How have things become so messy there.. what a debacle.
If true, then they may lose out in gaining a maximum deal Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back