List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

If there are indeed multiple clubs interested, then that works massively in our favour. A bidding war drives his contract offers up, and a higher contract offer makes it feasible for us to set a higher price at the trade table.

Depending on what else we have going on, if we could get a second rounder for Martin (this year or next, say in the 27-36 range) then I'd take it and run.

Martin out (hypothetically) a future second rounder from Freo.
Aleer in for that future second as well as our own future second (GWS stockpile some solid picks for future academy bids in case the discount goes out the window).
Take our first to the draft for Berry or Lindsay.
Take the Campos wherever the fall.
Retain our 2025 first rounder to address further needs next year.

You get good gear, can I have some

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I still disagree :p but that's OK, conversation is good.

You could easily name a best 22 for us that has up to 8 players with less than 50 games experience. And those players aren't talentless rookies either, there's some genuine pedigree in the mix.

I think we over-analyse our own list, frequently. We're looking for the thing that will give us that edge going into the next season. Sometimes that thing is a key signing or two, sometimes it's a couple of kids stepping up a notch, sometimes it's a mid-tier player finding a role and excelling, sometimes it's a group coming together and deciding what they stand for. There are lots of paths to improvement, and ideally you want to be making progress on all of them, not going all-in on one.

Everyone has different ideas and there is dozens of players that people put up, that would improve our list, they dont have to be big names either, Sydneys 3 big recruits cost them stuff all, the Hawks recruits cost stuff all as well, Iā€™m excited to see how Kemp goes Sunday, id love for him to reinforce his good showing last week and lock away the 3rd tall forward spot and allow us to strengthen the defence as a priority.

sides may back themselves to do better managing jack's injuries than us. supporters opinions on russell would dictate whether they feel the same.

it happens. jarrad waite managed to spend a lot more time on the ground in his first contract with north than with us. kaput after that though.
Best of luck to his new club if Martin leaves.

If there are indeed multiple clubs interested, then that works massively in our favour. A bidding war drives his contract offers up, and a higher contract offer makes it feasible for us to set a higher price at the trade table.

Depending on what else we have going on, if we could get a second rounder for Martin (this year or next, say in the 27-36 range) then I'd take it and run.

Martin out (hypothetically) a future second rounder from Freo.
Aleer in for that future second as well as our own future second (GWS stockpile some solid picks for future academy bids in case the discount goes out the window).
Take our first to the draft for Berry or Lindsay.
Take the Campos wherever the fall.
Retain our 2025 first rounder to address further needs next year.
Who are you talking about Martin?

sides may back themselves to do better managing jack's injuries than us. supporters opinions on russell would dictate whether they feel the same.

it happens. jarrad waite managed to spend a lot more time on the ground in his first contract with north than with us. kaput after that though.
i'd keep Martin personally.

Minimum coin.

Back our new person to get him right...was no fan of AR.

Mid with burst and pace and good kicking skills ā€¦

Iā€™m sure most would have seen daicos winning goal against lions last weekā€¦

Having the burst to get a few steps ahead of Neale and the speed and the confidence to run and bounce whilst running around a player into f50 and kick truly

Having the burst to get a few steps ahead of Neale and the speed and the confidence to run and bounce whilst running around a player into f50 and kick truly
Cody Walker when he comes in. Before that unless we get gifted priority picks somehow we aren't finding one for cheap

Maybe one of the reasons why we're rumoured to be chasing a running half back like Jakob Ryan is to develop Billy as a mid rather than half back.

In his draft year, he blossomed when he was moved to the midfield by the Rays, despite representing Country Vic as a defender.

Maybe one of the reasons why we're rumoured to be chasing a running half back like Jakob Ryan is to develop Billy as a mid rather than half back.

In his draft year, he blossomed when he was moved to the midfield by the Rays, despite representing Country Vic as a defender.
cant wait to see him get a run in our senior side

sounds very promising :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Durdin is the one we need to make a player out of and he teased us again last week. He is the type we need at HF.

Doc and a long shot in Wilson through the wings and midfield would improve our speed through there massively. Possibly even at HF.

Iā€™ve said it before but for me it doesnā€™t matter how good a forward or midfielder is, with where our list is atm if they arenā€™t a great runner I wouldnā€™t bother.
Durdin shoulders are cooked. Poor kid can't get a run at it.

Only IF we can move up the board and pick sid draper

Hmmmm, Tom McDonald hasnā€™t got a contract, and itā€™s been one of his better seasons. Surely heā€™s worth a look as o KPD, IF he isnā€™t in a hurry to re-sign with Melb.

Hmmmm, Tom McDonald hasnā€™t got a contract, and itā€™s been one of his better seasons. Surely heā€™s worth a look as o KPD, IF he isnā€™t in a hurry to re-sign with Melb.
Heā€™d be perfect to partner Weits, he is UFA, wont cost much $$$$ and heā€™s a real solid key forward back up option.

Him and Haynes together would be really solid business that addresses two needs and would make our best 18 better.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back