List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for sharing.

I can't see why we're chasing Haynes. Honestly did anyone see him on the weekend? He was horrendous and he'll be another year older. Makes no sense

Personally I'm not fussed on him either

Possible reasoning is depth for a year or so, development/coaching role within VFL (keeping it oustide of soft cap), he's a free hit and should be cheap. Obvious replacement for Marchbank and back up for McGovern while we bring in some young talent

Haynes FA
Aleer R2
Petracca R1x2
Houston R1, R3
Camporeale x 2 R2, R4
Cerra, Docherty, JSOS back

Biggest gap becomes a better than average small forward.

Need to find three first rounders and two second rounders across the 24/25 drafts. We have two first rounders and two second rounders across those drafts already.
Highly improbable but not impossible. Make it happen Austin.
Are we just going to ignore the salary cap?

My early call. I'm not fussed on Petracca or Houston. Cost and age worry me

If we get roughly

Haynes FA
Aleer for F2
Garcia for Pick 40
First round pick (Berry - sml fwd)
2 more good draft picks
Campo twins for 3rd round pick and rookie
Pick 30 for Owies
Pick 40 for Carroll

I will be very happy

Key for 2025 is internal development and fitness

Thanks for sharing.

I can't see why we're chasing Haynes. Honestly did anyone see him on the weekend? He was horrendous and he'll be another year older. Makes no sense

Sam Durdin can't get on the park and is very average when he does play AFL. Haynes would be an upgrade.

Personally I'm not fussed on him either

Possible reasoning is depth for a year or so, development/coaching role within VFL (keeping it oustide of soft cap), he's a free hit and should be cheap. Obvious replacement for Marchbank and back up for McGovern while we bring in some young talent
Haynes was once a very good player. He isn't any more. Another year for him is just his pension plan. I understand the concept but hope that we can do better.

If we get roughly

Haynes FA
Aleer for F2
Garcia for Pick 40
2 more good draft picks
Pick 30 for Owies
Pick 40 for Carroll

I will be very happy

Garcia is the one. Get him and Berry via the draft and we're alot more dynamic.

Im assuming they dont and its just a case of Owies has offers at so many years and $$$$ and at this stage we arenā€™t in the same ballpark.

I can only assume this is why we have said he will have to wait until after the season to get an offer.

May also just be that there are a few players on the market, we're not sure who we might get and what contract requirements will be involved, so Owies needs to wait until the dust settles before we can determine what money is left in the kitty for him.

In the meantime, if he gets good offers elsewhere and decides to take one, we lose a handy but certainly not untouchable player, we hopefully get a reasonable deal for him, and we can then use that return at the draft or in our pursuit of other players of need.

It's probably a win/win for us. He's keen to stay and takes what we can afford later, or he moves on and we improve our hand for other deals.

Haynes happening
Deep into Leek Aleer

If anything is happening around Petracca no one is talking about it

Focus is mostly on draft and some cheap trades (apparently we have targeted someone) as it has been all year

I'm glad you were able to Leek this, Soapy.

Good news.

Enough of the Petracca and Harry chat. Letā€™s bring it back!!!

How good is Lord going to be

Love his work by hand, and the kid seems to have a good handle on where to run after he gives it off. Sometimes it's a block to give his teammate more time, sometimes it's into space so he can provide another handball outlet himself. Think he'll be a great understudy to Hewett.

Love his work by hand, and the kid seems to have a good handle on where to run after he gives it off. Sometimes it's a block to give his teammate more time, sometimes it's into space so he can provide another handball outlet himself. Think he'll be a great understudy to Hewett.

Wait till he does a preseason!

Hmmmmm

B: Docherty Aleer McGovern
HB: Cowan Weitering Saad
C: Acres Cripps Ollie
HF: Elijah McKay Williams
F: Kemp Charlie Moir
Foll: TDK Cerra Walsh
Int from: Lord Newman Kennedy C.Durdin Silvagni Hewett Garcia Haynes B.Camporeale Binns Motlop Cincotta Boyd O'Keefe Pittonet Wilson Berry

That is a heck of line up with NO real weaknesses

Kemp, McKay share second ruck role
Elijah more midfield
Doc back in defence
Heaps of improvement in nearly every player from 2024
Youth stepping up and making a difference

FIT and in form that side can beat anyone!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone have knowledge of this kid?

Has been interviewed by almost every club but his preference is Carlton.

Happy to give the source to the mods.

638d3fe444869f08b00f913e668c4238.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmmm

B: Docherty Aleer McGovern
HB: Cowan Weitering Saad
C: Acres Cripps Ollie
HF: Elijah McKay Williams
F: Kemp Charlie Moir
Foll: TDK Cerra Walsh
Int from: Lord Newman Kennedy C.Durdin Silvagni Hewett Garcia Haynes B.Camporeale Binns Motlop Cincotta Boyd O'Keefe Pittonet Wilson Berry

That is a heck of line up with NO real weaknesses

Kemp, McKay share second ruck role
Elijah more midfield
Doc back in defence
Heaps of improvement in nearly every player from 2024
Youth stepping up and making a difference

FIT and in form that side can beat anyone!
Might struggle a bit when the ball hits the deck in the front half.

I know everyone is keen to see Weitering move to CHB but I think if we bring Aleer in we'll still need Weiters at full back directing everyone in front of him.

If we get roughly

Haynes FA
Aleer for F2
Garcia for Pick 40
2 more good draft picks
Pick 30 for Owies
Pick 40 for Carroll

I will be very happy

Soapy Is that Garcia from the doggies you are referring to?

I was never moved by Haynes rumour and based on some posts during their game last week against the dogs it doesnt sound like hes going to be of too much value.

Another nothing type trade :huh:
Not a trade he'll be a free agent. We're already light on for players in that position and will be losing Marchbank at a minimum. When bringing multiple players in to fill one position at least one of them is going to have to be a journeyman type

Haynes happening
Deep into Leek Aleer

Focus is mostly on draft and some cheap trades (apparently we have targeted someone) as it has been all year
So you think GWS are willing to trade him?

Haynes happening
Deep into Leek Aleer

Nick Haynes? He'll be 33yo early next season and played 8 games this year (presumably from injury?).

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back