List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. There are kids you watch and they just look AFL ready. Lord is one of those. Since being drafted he has looked likely. How he wasn't drafted defies logic. Kids just has it all

Just needs a bit more strength and a better engine for role he plays. Only 19

But even in the mid season draft he was barely mentioned pre-draft as likely.

It was a bit left field at the time wasn't it?

I did post a while back that we should chase after Barass.............
I have absolute no doubt we would have asked the question....as 16 other clubs would have.

Surprisingly not every player wants to come to Carlton....which I personally find it hard to believe :cool:

I have absolute no doubt we would have asked the question....as 16 other clubs would have.

Surprisingly not every player wants to come to Carlton....which I personally find it hard to believe :cool:
Maybe we can prise Sam Frost out of Hawthorn.šŸ„ø

Agree, wouldnt be trading Owies for picks (unless tied to a trade for KPD or talented small forward). Love Owies, but think he is at top of his value now and overvalued at that.

Honestly, Charlie draws three players at most contests. There's two of our forwards going spare, anyone with footspeed and goal sense will clean up --> see Williams

On SM-A235F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Love Williams also - canā€™t wait to see him back.

Anyone have knowledge of this kid?

Has been interviewed by almost every club but his preference is Carlton.

Happy to give the source to the mods.

638d3fe444869f08b00f913e668c4238.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A poster posted in the no discussion thread about a month ago, that we are very interested

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would prefer ringing lever and asking him if he is happy instead of petracca - would do a lot for us --
Also I would like to ask Brennan Cox if he feeling the love

I did post a while back that we should chase after Barass.............
Chased by the Swans last year and said no. You can only imagine how much that the Hawks have offered him to lure him over, if they've offered Battle $850k. Would have to be well over $1mill a year.

That's one of the beauties of being a rebuilding team with a lot of cap space. We were there once but there is no way our cap would allow that now.

My early call. I'm not fussed on Petracca or Houston. Cost and age worry me

If we get roughly

Haynes FA
Aleer for F2
Garcia for Pick 40
First round pick (Berry - sml fwd)
2 more good draft picks
Campo twins for 3rd round pick and rookie
Pick 30 for Owies
Pick 40 for Carroll

I will be very happy

Key for 2025 is internal development and fitness

If we lose Owies 30 goals we need to replace with something comparable for next season.

Berry might be a good prospect but he isnā€™t going to kick 30 goals for us next year.

I reckon a proven goalkicker like Rachele could be got for the same price.

The rest of it looks great especially if one of those other draft picks is Oā€™Farrell.

If we lose Owies 30 goals we need to replace with something comparable for next season.

Berry might be a good prospect but he isnā€™t going to kick 30 goals for us next year.

I reckon a proven goalkicker like Rachele could be got for the same price.

The rest of it looks great especially if one of those other draft picks is Oā€™Farrell.
Id prefer to keep Owies and trade out Motlop or C Durdin.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management Part 2 šŸ“ƒ

Remove this Banner Ad

Back