List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I would push almost anyone not Brayshaw, Young, Treacy, Amiss or Serong out the door to make both happen. These two would make us absolutely ridiculous
It'd be almost unfair and I'm here for it. Imagine those 2 and JT, Amiss and Jackson.

LOLLLLLLLLLL

Heard a listener send in this trade proposal to Duck and Oz on the most recent Purple Reign podcast, but thought I would share it with you all, the trade dictates on the hypothetical scenario of Andrew Brayshaw wanting to leave:

Out:
Andrew Brayshaw
Three First Round Picks

In:
Shai Bolton
Chad Warner

I wouldn't do it personally and I think most would agree, but still.
Not only is it a terrible idea, it also severely underrates Andy.

Purple Reign should stick to finding sponsors to fill in another 50% of their podcast.

So the article is saying Pickett's got family in both SA and WA. We are one of three teams to be after him, with both the SA teams.

If his family ties are closer in WA we are a very real chance here

I would assume it’s us or PAFC.
Don’t imagine he’s going to be headed to Adelaide FC.

Not only is it a terrible idea, it also severely underrates Andy.

Purple Reign should stick to finding sponsors to fill in another 50% of their podcast.
Eh they're good blokes, always a fun listen, they shot the trade down quickly, thought it was very stupid.

Sounds like 3+ moves to me. Could still be Baker and we'll know that today you'd think.

Can't wait to hear which best 22 player is leaving this year.

There's got to be a pressure forward stuck in the 2s somewhere that might interest us.
We had interest in Joe Richards from Collingwood who plays the pressure forward role but apparently Port have offered him a better deal than we have.

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I wouldn't do it, thought I'd share the stupidity of it with the rest of you though for a laugh.
The biggest piece of stupidity is Brayshaw leaving.

He's one of the best pre-agents in the AFL yet there's no rumours in the media at all about him and there's a reason for it. Wouldn't surprise me if he was our captain next year tbh.

Eh they're good blokes, always a fun listen, they shot the trade down quickly, thought it was very stupid.
Good blokes, sure, but it got really hard to listen to when they stuffed it full of ads. Like, you don't listen for the analysis so the rest has to be on point and its not.

Restump for the win.

If we pull this off...

Come King Of The Hill GIF
I have way too much hope we're even in the running at the moment when in all liklihood he wants Port. I'll keep dreaming till I hear otherwise though, we have always been linked there

I have way too much hope we're even in the running at the moment when in all liklihood he wants Port. I'll keep dreaming till I hear otherwise though, we have always been linked there

Lovely to have 4 first round draft picks to play with though huh?

Bit of a shame for Port they don’t have a first round pick.

Now if they can just implode and finish 5th or 6th that’d be great
Adds a bit more intrigued around the Houston thing, imagine if they couldnt actually find a buyer for him

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back