List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Hearing you guys have thrown big money at Quinton Narkle. Won’t be revealed until Port are out of finals though.

Hearing you guys have thrown big money at Quinton Narkle. Won’t be revealed until Port are out of finals though.
Just a smokescreen for Josh Sinn

You joke but I swear a Port poster (who appreciates Pickett as a person, not just a footballer) said his and Picketts partners are sisters or something...

You joke but I swear a Port poster (who appreciates Pickett as a person, not just a footballer) said his and Picketts partners are sisters or something...
We gonna offer him a role as an academy coach or something?

I don't think Pickett is done.

He's flagged that he's homesick and has asked for a trade - either directly or in a roundabout way, it has to have been asked though or it wouldn't have gone as far as it did in such a short space.

The club have likely reassured him his place is with Melbourne for the time being, and given him some space and time to head off to Darwin to be with family.

There's every chance he returns back to Melbourne and asks for the deal to be done. Ralph's a self-assured knob.

As for Warner, I reckon we should be barracking for a Swans flag because should be get one he's ticked the one major box early in his career, much more likely to head over home.

I don't think Pickett is done.

He's flagged that he's homesick and has asked for a trade - either directly or in a roundabout way, it has to have been asked though or it wouldn't have gone as far as it did in such a short space.

The club have likely reassured him his place is with Melbourne for the time being, and given him some space and time to head off to Darwin to be with family.

There's every chance he returns back to Melbourne and asks for the deal to be done. Ralph's a self-assured knob.

As for Warner, I reckon we should be barracking for a Swans flag because should be get one he's ticked the one major box early in his career, much more likely to head over home.
I think the combination of Bolton and Pickett is more lethal then Bolton and Warner. The first combination just compliments our list too well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Narkle belongs on the ‘player you’re surprised is still on an AFL list’ thread on the main board.

Just about the worst player ever brought up on this thread or earlier year’s equivalents. Sorry to go there again but Josh Schache is the only one that even comes close.

I’m sure that Port poster is just having a laugh anyway - I got a chuckle but if this were real I wouldn’t be amused at all.

Narkle belongs on the ‘player you’re surprised is still on an AFL list’ thread on the main board.

Just about the worst player ever brought up on this thread or earlier year’s equivalents. Sorry to go there again but Josh Schache is the only one that even comes close.

I’m sure that Port poster is just having a laugh anyway - I got a chuckle but if this were real I wouldn’t be amused at all.
It was a WC poster taking the piss. The real news is Wakojako saying a <insert WAFL team> are chasing him, which brings him and Picketts partners sister to WA

Last edited:
It was a WC poster taking the piss. The real news is Wakojako saying South's are chasing him, which brings him and Picketts partners sister to WA
Bro you gotta censor the club name 😂 this is first hand info btw. Since the season has ended idk how much progress the club has made, but this has been in the works for a while now.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back