List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

We are talking about Bolton, Warner and Pickett here. All of them

If you were told that one of the topics of discussion when Serong and Brayshaw met opposition players was that they take less to achieve something together, would it change anything?

We are talking about Bolton, Warner and Pickett here. All of them
Ahhh yeah there is no chance of being able to afford all three. If we get Bolton and Warner, we might be able to make B Hill work but we would need to get very aggressive with the salary cap management. That's depends B Hill's
salary.

Chad did this against the Pies.
Chad is quality.

Literally no one in our side goes to that level.

Ridiculous.

I’d overpay for Chad.

3 firsts for Chad.
1 for Bolton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you were told that one of the topics of discussion when Serong and Brayshaw met opposition players was that they take less to achieve something together, would it change anything?
No, we can't add all three of them without losing a good player

Nope. I’m taking 30+ midifield goals and the chutzpah, to be frank, everyday of the week.

I still think a lot about his grand final when he was THE ONLY Swan to stand up while they got absolutely fisted with a barb wire pole.

29 disposals, 2 goals 6 tackles at 20 years old

No way I’m passing that up

Hey Snuffaluphagus

How about now? 🤦‍♀️🥸

I’m officially back on the Warner train.

We lack big game players. All our players go to water in the big moments. Warner is the definition of a big game player. He lifts in the big moments, and his teammates lift because of it.

Sometimes a single player like him can be the difference between top 4 and missing finals. Considering how many close games we lost this year, I think a guy like Warner is worth going hard for.

We can take it further and tie it in with the club clearly chasing Warner very hard while getting Bolton at the same time. Incredibly, the defensive balance isn't there and there's only 22 spots on a field. While Bolton/Warner/Brayshaw/Young/Serong is mouthwatering on paper, you need a support mid to do the dirty work, every top team has them, which means basically every one of those names needs to have a 2nd position making best 22 spots even harder to come by.
Someone like Baker maybe 😉

Warner has been absolutely blanketed this game. Great offensive player but not great at winning his own ball and imposing himself on the contest. It will hold him back from being a top 10 player. Young on the other hand...
He's great at it when it matters.

On a serious note, I think this is where people have a bit of a misconception about him. Sure this year for Chad the offensive side of his game, the burst, the goals, all that has become magnified at the cost of the contest and pressure side. But that to me has more to do with how he's used than what he can do. It's not like he can't do those things in the coalface while still being elite offensively.

His dad works in Victoria and that's where the parents spend most of their time. I said including his parents for a reason eg not his whole diret family. Its also he case that Warner's extended family live in Victoria and thats where Chad spent his early ears. Im speaking to a friend of his parents in a couple of weeks. Pretty sure the younger bros are boarders.
You need to unfollow whatever Freo FB group you’re apart of. This is way way way off the mark

Sherriff Incorporated you watching this post game interview with Chad Warner??

Did any of your family come over for the final??

Nah they stayed home and watched my little brothers grand final…

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back