List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

4 list changes, I assume we will be making at least one more based on Brierty's comments last night. Remaining players OOC:
Stanley
Reidy
Knobel (?)
Noddy
Jones (?)
Emmett

Didn’t call skinny jeans, baggy cargo pants or flares back then fashion but now the current generation think it is ? Okay
It's ALL Fashion.

It's just a case of it is, or isn't fashionable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was not expecting both Kuek & Corbett to be gone, along with tabs.

Leaves KPF Depth as Voss and Jones.

Himmelberg? Or just see who's left in the draft?

No point having KPF depth for the sake of it if they aren't AFL standard. I don't think there was ever any chance we could get quality AFL minutes from the guys we cut. I'd be tempted to cut Jones as well, but he will probably survive now.

You can chuck most of the tall defenders down forward and they'd fill the role to the same poor/average standard. People have mentioned Cox and Murphy, and there's also Draper who came to the club as a forward. Only ever played in defence after being drafted.

No point having KPF depth for the sake of it if they aren't AFL standard. I don't think there was ever any chance we could get quality AFL minutes from the guys we cut. I'd be tempted to cut Jones as well, but he will probably survive now.

You can chuck most of the tall defenders down forward and they'd fill the role to the same poor/average standard. People have mentioned Cox and Murphy, and there's also Draper who came to the club as a forward. Only ever played in defence after being drafted.

We could really play Two key forwards, plus Sturt and Frederick.

Especially if you get 2 or 3 dangerous small and medium forwards.

We could really play Two key forwards, plus Sturt and Frederick.

Especially if you get 2 or 3 dangerous small and medium forwards.
I mostly think too defensive, but I believe in air and ground pressure and stopping teams marching the ball out with ease. Also, I think that forwards being dangerous as that prevents players zoning and running off.

As long we have all three aspects - Air, ground and being dangerous, it's all good with any structure.

I mostly think too defensive, but I believe in air and ground pressure and stopping teams marching the ball out with ease. Also, I think that forwards being dangerous as that prevents players zoning and running off.

As long we have all three aspects - Air, ground and being dangerous, it's all good with any structure.
Yeah, but what about one skill? they gotta have skill too right?

But then toughness too. Toughness is important.

:p

What two legs, two arms and head? They are important as well. Lol just talking the piss.
But with Air, ground, being dangerous, skill, toughness, two legs, two arms and ahead... That's all you need.

monty python GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back