List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

After all of this Tiger draft haul crap, I'd be tempted to tell Shai sorry mate we'll give pick 9 for you and that's it.
Go the Eagles if ya want. Fk the Tigers and their rebuild and fk the eagles, the can have him, we are not helping 2 very powerful but now irrelevant clubs to get better.
Its starting to grate on me.

No, we need him to have any real chance at success. He's a gun and we simply have to get the deal done.

I continue to be completely bemused that everything suggests we can "get away with" 9 and 16 while Baker is consistently talked about as pick 10-15 and Rioli is clearly pick 6. We honestly seem to be comfortably getting the most reasonable price on the best and most contracted player at Richmond.

Strange times

Dunno…only a few years ago Charlie Cameron went for pick 12 only…still feels like we’re getting fleeced

I continue to be completely bemused that everything suggests we can "get away with" 9 and 16 while Baker is consistently talked about as pick 10-15 and Rioli is clearly pick 6. We honestly seem to be comfortably getting the most reasonable price on the best and most contracted player at Richmond.

Strange times
When Bolton is kicking 30+ goals and adding that x factor in the forward line. All this jabber will be forgotten.

Dunno…only a few years ago Charlie Cameron went for pick 12 only…still feels like we’re getting fleeced
He'd done nothing at the time. If we are talking about 13 for Baker and 6 for Rioli I'd expect 9, 10 AND change for Bolton. That's how stupid I rate those other two trades.

9 and 16 is fair is my point, which is weird comparatively

Last edited:
He'd done nothing at the time. If we are talking about 13 for Baker and 6 for Rioli I'd expect 9, 10 AND change for Bolton. That's how stupid I rate those other two trades.

9 and 16 is far is my point, which is weird comparatively

He was 2 years younger and had kicked 29.25. Could see the potential there

Some might call be crazy but if I had to pick between Pickett and Warner I'm going with Pickett. I don't think both and Bolton is achievable without completing ****ing up the rest of our list tbh.

Cover me in batter and call me Suzie ....I'd be wrapped with any 2 of Warner, Bolton and Pickett.

Bolton has 2 medals and only 26
His contract at Richmond can easily be torn up and a more lucrative 6 year deal for more $$$

Not saying its going to happen but have to wonder WHY he has not already requested Fremantle ?
Matty Clarke drafted him and would have the relationship

lets see if he comes out and nominates a club
He's gonna get traded to Freo.
Pick 9, 16 for Bolton and pick 21.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GC are like freo last thing they need is more kids
Cmon man p6 for a 27 year old hbf rioli is fukn madness ,whether in contract and no matter how much they dont need more kids rhetoric it doesnt matter.
the deal makes zero sense, even more so when they also have 12 and 20
- its actually worse than the p2 for weller

Cmon man p6 for a 27 year old hbf rioli is fukn madness ,whether in contract and no matter how much they dont need more kids rhetoric it doesnt matter.
the deal makes zero sense, even more so when they also have 12 and 20
- its actually worse than the p2 for weller

He is also one step below all australian as well.

If it was Dan Houston, then it would be overs but ok.

9 and 16 is far is my point, which is weird comparatively
Need to disregard the Rioli trade for starters. Thats just Gold Coast crazy shit.

Let’s see what the baker trade turns out to be.

I still think 9 and 16 is pretty pricey in a strong draft. Historically it’s comparable to some of the largest trade prices ever paid for players in their mid 20s.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back