List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon I could be offered 95% of eagles salary cap for 18 years and I could not play for that shit

Lol. If this were possible I reckon the rest of the squad would be the lowest paid 43 players in the comp or at least close to.

Not only would the team suck you wouldn’t be very popular. That’s a lot of money though - do it for a couple of seasons and invest well and you’d never need to work again.

If Baker genuinely wants to go there it shows where his heads at. Have fun mate

I don't blame him, tbh. If the fortunes of the two clubs were reversed and I were in Baker's shoes there is still no way in hell I would pick WC.

I don't blame him, tbh. If the fortunes of the two clubs were reversed and I were in Baker's shoes there is still no way in hell I would pick WC.

Agreed. If he chooses West Coast, I respect that a lot. We question players loyalty then mock Baker for picking the team he grew up supporting, when he has every reason to turn his back on the team he supported.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Based on his Instagram story am I to believe Switta got his kitchen re-tiled yesterday? Surely you're not doing that if you're requesting a trade lol
I don't see Sturt retiling...#sturtisntleavingconfirmed

He hasn't got a house to retile. 😜
Think About It GIF by Identity

Can't get resell value if we don't pay him enough to buy one 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Baker genuinely wants to go there it shows where his heads at. Have fun mate
It's a shame because I was starting to warm up to the idea of getting him. A very reliable footballer with good skills and IQ. He would have been a great replacement for JOM. I suppose Simpson can take his spot when the time comes. I agree with the others, no point targeting Baker if he wants to be an Eagle. No one should his take his personally either, if I was in the AFL I would not be caught dead in Eagles colours unless my career was on the line. To play for the team you supported would be a dream.

This guy every now and then update the phantom draft. Look like he considered many trades and changed the draft order . Have a look at our draft picks and look like we kept our middle first round and a pick 19 appear ... and we have pick 30 as well. Any idea? does he think Port will have pick 17 which slided to pick 19? can't work it out.

He is a free swing. Equivalent of 5th rounder.

May as well just go Winder, Berry, Johnson and keep swinging?

Bolton is a gun. You’re going to have a cry over one game may as well be fair and mention he clearly copped a severe corkie in his lower leg at start of game and has been noticeably limping all game.

Bolton is a gun. You’re going to have a cry over one game may as well be fair and mention he clearly copped a severe corkie in his lower leg at start of game and has been noticeably limping all game.

I don't want the club to try and win a flag, I just want to continue to be the youngest team in the comp.

I remember this guy having a sook when we were after Jordan Clark that worked out well for him .

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back