List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

My word on the street is that kysaiah Pickett to WA is still very real and there is no doubt that is the Pickett’s preferred option.

Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

Where your street at?
Source?
Give us frothing hounds something!
All I will say is over the last two weeks they have spent time in Perth and others parts of WA plus are now currently in NT and they have made it very clear to family they see WA as home and that’s were they want to be.

I reckon we should trade Brodie, he's not going to get into the team at this point, the club obviously rate others higher, get rid of him while he still has currency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you give us a percentage chance that you think it happens.

Has your ITW been right about anything before?
The biggest downside is Freo have been genuinely been caught a little on the back foot as the approach from Pickett’s management just happened out the blue.

The issue being Freo are now obviously been committed to Bolton, despite what is released in the media Freo has been aware of Bolton desire to return home since before the bye.

As for my source i 100% back this person in when it comes to Freo particularly around the indigenous circles.

Last edited:
No one will take him don’t think. Think would trade if he got an offer
Honestly a part of me is just sick of the Brodie fan club that plagues social media, the people that are convinced he's a game changer and some elite bull that will take this team to premiership contender status, but at the end of the day, he's just fine. He's solid, but not elite by any standards. His lack of flexibility in his positions he can play don't help when realistically he can only play the inside bull role when there's others better.

Was waiting to see how long it would take. Literally the next post!

I had actually heard rumours. Thought they were vic sides. Didn’t really follow.
I know for a fact that mid season he was in talk with Vic clubs

Never heard anything about port, I'm seeing my source on sat for the GF so will follow up if he has had any luck 🤞

The biggest downside is Freo have been genuinely been caught a little on the back foot as the approach from Pickett’s management just happened out the blue.

The issue being Freo are now obviously been committed to Bolton, despite what is released in the media Freo has been aware of Bolton desire to return home since before the bye.

As for my source i 100% back this person in when it comes to Freo particularly around the indigenous circles.

I can understand caught on the back foot, but Bolton won’t cost more than 2 first rounders and we do have 4.

If Pickett knocks on your door you bloody open the door!

As been suggested 9&16 for Bolton. 10 and F1 for Pickett.

If we need to buy more assets we can, through probably GC.

This next few weeks is going to kill me!

I'm staggered the Bombers haven't realised/accepted they need a full rebuild. They are the most no mans land I can remember since Essendon a few years back.
The problem with the bombers I don’t think they’re quite ready to concede they’ve stuffed up what “rebuild” they’ve already attempted

And By that I mean they’ve actually taken quite a few top 10/first round picks for few years now….theres Just one problem ….90% of them are looking mediocre to bust material.

They actually remind me of the saints under Richardson- took a number of first rounders but their talent is/development was so bad the rebuild basically went no where and the club thus became impatient so started bringing in all these B graders on big cash in some vain attempt in believing that’s all they needed to make the jump
to genuine contender

Unfortunately for Essendon supporters their clubs treading the exact same path

Amazing how willing AFL club’s management are prepared to double down on a sunk cost fallacy list builds in order to escape blame

Probably doesn't meet the definition when you're bottom three but West Coast are still in no man's land from an age perspective - they're Harley Reid away from being just as bad except more sh**e.

St Kilda are kind of no man's land as well overall but I do like some of their youngsters.
At least the Eagles know they are **** and are mostly (Baker aside) doing list management that reflects that.

Bombers just keep topping up with beige players.

They should blow it up, trade Merrett (so he has some chance of at least winning a final) and anyone else that's got first round currency and bottom out properly.
My word on the street is that kysaiah Pickett to WA is still very real and there is no doubt that is the Pickett’s preferred option.

All I will say is over the last two weeks they have spent time in Perth and others parts of WA plus are now currently in NT and they have made it very clear to family they see WA as home and that’s were they want to be.
I Like You Flirting GIF by bubly

Everything seems to suggest Pickett legit would like to join us if he could. If he leaves Melbourne it would take me a while to forgive the club if it wasn't us. There's enough capital for him and Bolton. If they are holding our for Baker well, they need to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back