List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Bob Murphy is unique, just one of a kind...
Someone else would need to be offered a different job depending on...
Their own unique qualities
I think Bob was good for a younger list. Angus would be a more driven person, especially considering his situation and would be better for the now in my view. If of course he was up for it and having a brother at the club was a positive and not a negative.

This really is the most wonderful time of the year. Winning a grand final could never compare to an ITK alluding to Chad Warner and Kozzie Pickett being actual chances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Bob was good for a younger list. Angus would be a more driven person, especially considering his situation and would be better for the now in my view. If of course he was up for it and having a brother at the club was a positive and not a negative.
I don't mind it. Brayshaws seem to ooze professionalism.

How has Mayne been going?

Hey guys,

While you've been sleeping, I've been trying to do my part to help us stay abreast of the very latest trade rumours. I've been listening to the radio nonstop over here in Canada and I've got to tell you, I've endured hours of ads for maple syrup and bacon for not much in return.

Around 130am AWST I could have sworn I heard something about Kozzie coming home but it was only the local hardware store offering "a great deal on picket fences for your home and garden." I almost had a stroke.

Then, a little later, a breaking news bulletin seemed to have the latest on Shai, but it was just an overexcited weatherman telling us to "bolton down our hatches." (I think he may have said batten, but I swear he said bolton.)

All in all a disappointing report. But... and this might be my own trade fever talking, but could these somehow be "passive communiques"? AFL list managers negotiating in code using the airwaves of a distant country?

I'll keep listening.... just in case.

Assuming this in on the cards next year, plus we have two NGA's, I really hope we spend 10, 25, ... on small forwards.

I would be happy to slightly reach for Berry at 10, and target a mature ager at the pick after 25. Anyone know of any good mature age small forwards?

Last edited:

Assuming this in on the cards next year, plus we have two NGA's, I really hope we spend 10, 25, ... on small forwards.

I would be happy to slightly reach for Berry at 10, and target a mature ager at the pick after 25. Anyone know of any good mature age small forwards?

No Chance freo are going to the draft this year at this point

Sam Edmund brought up Pickett again this morning

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back