List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Shai literally biting his lip when thinking what to say because he has a contract šŸ˜‚

Probably wanted to thank the club but was in a tough position

dno why they made em do speeches for equal 5th šŸ˜‚
Seems in a roundabout way he was trying to tell them, "I'm doing it for family reasons. "

Was hoping we might bring in someone who can take Jacksonā€™s interview spots, wonā€™t be Shai.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
As Doggaā€™s buddy, I demand you take that back. The guy is a brilliant orator. Those close to him (like me) call him ā€œShakesā€ as in William Shakespeare.

šŸ˜‰šŸ˜

Seems in a roundabout way he was trying to tell them, "I'm doing it for family reasons. "
Yep, thought Bolton was spot on highlighting his partner wasnā€™t there because sheā€™s ā€œback homeā€ while pregnant with their second child, his manager would be proud, and to all the Richmond fans saying ā€œIā€™d rather keep him than trade him for undersā€ there is no way you can tell me itā€™s in the clubs best interest to hold someone so checked out of your club to their contract.

The guy is our heart and soul. Are we comfortable selling our soul for a flag?
Ummmm yes? Premiership >>>>> literally everything else.

Also trading Brayshaw isn't "selling our soul", especially if it wins us a premiership

Moving to Cockburn was more selling our soul than that would be.

They're both completely hammered. I've seen worse, I've seen better but regardless I won't hold it against them. Anybody below first shouldn't be giving speeches and probably wouldn't expect to either.

Dockers trade Brayshaw this trade period and win a flag in 2025. Who says no?

I love Brayshaw but I take that deal
We already have enough capital to get pickett and bolton. So the question is brayshaw or warner? I rate Brayshaw above Warner, as he has that gut running defensive contribution to our mid rotations. Especially if we already get the offensive bump up from pickett and bolton.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Id take Kelly if he was cheap! We obviously want another mid if we are after Warner. We may not be able to fit it Warner, Bolton and Pickett.

But can we fit in Bolton, Pickett and Kelly into the salary cap?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back