List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Charlie Cameron was traded for pick 12. If Freo gave up 9 and 10 for Bolton that's just self-sabotage.

Charlie Cameron had not made AA at Adelaide. Shai Bolton has at Richmond

Charlie Cameron had 1 year left on his contract and had made a statement saying he categorically would not extend at Adelaide. Shai Bolton has 4 years on his Richmond contract.

I would not be using the Charlie Cameron trade as a source of value

Last edited:

It's bad enough having Kane Cornes dribble all over the media. Do we really need people posting his rubbish on here? I mean, come on, we all know he's a clueless flog.
I kinda like Cornes, I appreciate that he has strong opinions and stands by them no matter how stupid.

He's like the Nuff representation in the media and I'm for it. Gets people talking and arguing which is good for silly season.

I kinda like Cornes, I appreciate that he has strong opinions and stands by them no matter how stupid.

He's like the Nuff representation in the media.
Lol. He's stirring the pot to generate clicks and he's genuinely good at it. His comments are stupid enough but believable enough to generate outrage by the fans of whatever team he targets.

Don't think he genuinely believes half the sh** he says tbh.

9+10 to NM for 2. Gets them Houston + pick 9/10.
2 to Rich for Bolton + 13 (Baker pick from WCE) or 12 (GC pick Rioli).
Do this asap so Richmond don’t fleece us for 9+10 and then swap with NM for 2
I mean, the club doesn't have to give them both picks because Richmond want them. That's not how this works in even the slightest way

9+10 to NM for 2. Gets them Houston + pick 9/10.
2 to Rich for Bolton + 13 (Baker pick from WCE) or 12 (GC pick Rioli).
Do this asap so Richmond don’t fleece us for 9+10 and then swap with NM for 2

Would want a smidge more from North to help them facilitate this deal. Nothing massive. F3 or pick 40.

Would probably receive a little less from Richmond. Probably pick 21 at best.

Get Bolton.
Have 16, 21, 27, 40 + full 2025 with North’s F3.

Charlie Cameron was traded for pick 12. If Freo gave up 9 and 10 for Bolton that's just self-sabotage.

Cameron was a promising player, but not proven and had not reached the heights of Bolton at the time of trade. Bolton is also much more versatile with midfield ability. And Adelaide were not paying any of Cameron's salary. I feel like a broken record on the salary, but I will keep repeating myself if people keep ignoring it.

What is self sabotage is trying to get Bolton for the minimum draft capital, and then paying him 1.2 million dollars a year and destroying our salary cap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol. He's stirring the pot to generate clicks and he's genuinely good at it. His comments are stupid enough but believable enough to generate outrage by the fans of whatever team he targets.

Don't think he genuinely believes half the sh** he says tbh.

In other words, Cornes is an idiot.

It means 2 or 3 people are looking at him. (I think that is criteria for a state invite)

He is a DFA, so should not need to go through the draft. Will be interesting to see if he goes any where, and how he goes.

My comments around getting him have always been he is better than 10 people on our list, and if he was playing as well as he did this year, and was on our list then people would be calling for him to come into the best 22.

I could see him playing a role like Ah Chee did for Brisbane this year.

So allen would be nice but I’ll take a small forward thanks
Good grief man, you're gonna awaken Ysaye.

It's Allan. Allan!

I just hope it's not too late.
pray forrest gump GIF

That trade makes no sense at all for Freo, swap a midfielder and picks for another midfielder and a backup kpp.

Cooney is really playing up the ridiculous.
They're just made to be provocative.

Eagle's fans get mad cause they trade their skipper.

Saint's fans get teased by a big fish.

Freo fans get mad by landing a key forward we don't want or need and losing a leader and star.

Swans' fans get mad cause they lose Chad and Logan, who a lot still overrate, and think can be a star.

Perfect storm for clicks and shares.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back