List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Wallsys comment :

"You never like losing quality players, but sometimes it creates opportunities as well."

I wonder if we will have another this year?

Contracts seem to mean less and less each year unfortunately.

We are chasing other clubs contracted players and I am sure they are doing the same to us.
He was talking about Shultz

He was talking about Shultz

Yep, said you always get surprises this time of year then mentioned Schultz.

The captain, vice captain and a guy that returned home just last year are probably the biggest signing priorities for next year. Players often move with one year left hence that comment.

Itā€™s happening more and more but there still isnā€™t that many players with two or more years left requesting trades in the scheme of things.

At worst I can see Brayshaw putting off signing an extension to see how we go next year. If it's same old same old he might say enoughs enough but I just can't see it.

Our finish to the season might have swayed Baker to go to the other team. It was pretty bad.

At worst I can see Brayshaw putting off signing an extension to see how we go next year. If it's same old same old he might say enoughs enough but I just can't see it.

Our finish to the season might have swayed Baker to go to the other team. It was pretty bad.

Weā€™ve re-signed our most important out of contract player just before Christmas the last two years. This will be no different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he saw how brave the Eagles were to only be 100 down at half time and thought he wanted some of that.

Walls wins the ā€œeat a bean burrito and try not to fartā€ challenge for 2024
I was thinking there was a fair petrochemical sheen captured in that photo; if you set fire to Wallsy, heā€™d burn like a post-Barrass backline.

I hadnā€™t even factored in the dump gas.

Snuffaluphagus still nothing about Knobel.

Reckon heā€™s just unsigned in case we need him as trade bait tbh.

Thereā€™s zero point delisting him but if it gets us over the line in getting a best 22 player we just except we need to draft a young ruck some time in the next 12-14 months.

Always thought Emmett was the guy theyā€™d demote to the rookie list if needed for list space. Donā€™t know why itā€™s not Oscar McDonald but whatever.

Iā€™m not against not delisting anyone else and using every list position we have left after trade period on picks at the National Draft. It would require delisting and rookie listing one or two players. If someone was stupid enough to take Will Brodie off us Iā€™d be very very comfortable doing this - as it stands I think weā€™re at least one pick short on what Iā€™m comfortable with (assuming only Bolton comes in).

Worse than the OOFTIT's effort against a Carlton reserves side?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back