List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 13 7.5%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 33 19.0%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 85 48.9%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 18 10.3%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 22 12.6%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted him in his draft year- couldn’t believe we didn’t grab him at the time…
Has amazing gut run, and a lot of caaarnt…
Just what we need imo, what we are missing- that and a game breaking Shai Bolton…
Not convinced that we have anything on a positive note or inclination from McDonald to return home…can’t see it either talls we have invested in and the ones we are trialling.
Can see us going hard for Sam Taylor.
So who out of Young and Serong would you give up for Warner in that draft?

Go ahead mate. It’s an opinion. You should know however that it could go either way so be prepared to cop it if Logan ends up more like Hipwood and less like Tredrea (and I mean no disrespect to Hipwood)
Thats a risk I'm willing to take

In fact, would be better if someone on the opposite also runs a list, then can keep each other accountable

Just quietly, keep an eye on the worners. Had an interesting conversation with friends of the family yesterday.
May explain why we went a bit taller this year.
Walker has none of Roger’s natural awareness or footy skills.

When Roger’s boys up for drafting?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
One was eligible this year, but faded.

I don’t think he nominated? (I haven’t looked at the list of nominees), so if he comes on next year could still be a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think we had a pick near Chad even if we passed on matching the bid
Still really rated him, and to be honest- I was being massively WA biased as I thought Serong was a bit undersized and not a massive need when we had Bradshaw and Cerra.
I would have been very wrong….
Lucky I’m not the list manager…😬

So we had 7,8,49&58 what were we planning on using for matching Henry bid even if it fell as expected in the late teens? That’s pretty poor planning, no wonder we got bent over in the live trade we did.
To be fair everyone had Henry late first / early 2nd round and with the discount we would have had enough points. Carlton were just being campaigners as per usual

I have to admit, reuniting Worner with Sharp and Jackson from the east Freo cults team that year is quite appealing, and hopefully something we are trying to leverage (their presumed connection) then we’d just have Rivers left to complete the quartet.

To be fair everyone had Henry late first / early 2nd round and with the discount we would have had enough points. Carlton were just being campaigners as per usual
There were murmurs pre draft that Carlton liked Henry, people were thinking it was probably too early but we showed our hand that we were definitely matching so Carlton used that to make time to trade

They are signed until 2025
This is why we all need to calm down a little. We would need to use all three of our firsts next year to land both of them in contract. We wouldn't trade for them until they were OOC. You would think Macca would be more of a priority anyway as we are stacked with mids.

Wanted him in his draft year- couldn’t believe we didn’t grab him at the time…
Has amazing gut run, and a lot of caaarnt…
Just what we need imo, what we are missing- that and a game breaking Shai Bolton…
Not convinced that we have anything on a positive note or inclination from McDonald to return home…can’t see it either talls we have invested in and the ones we are trialling.
Can see us going hard for Sam Taylor.
With the last 2 drafts, I think Pearce will be leaving for Tasmania.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back