Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, missing Chad is palatable if we have Bolton. Possibly even a good idea.

Still, it's hard not to want good players when they are available.

Yeah, I actually think Chad and Bolton are basically the same player but if you get both, you just play Warner more on ball and Bolton more up forward. Getting Pickett changes it though.

Still, you'd look a bit silly actively turning away Chad Warner. I dont know, basically I wont be upset whatever happens with Warner if we get these two

I wonder if getting Baker compliments Bolton and Pickett more than Warner.

People always say he is brilliant defensively, and doing the one percenters, and provides great leadership.

I think he would be good and getting everyone focused and thinking about the big picture as well.

Of course, you only look at him after the first 2 are through the door.

Yeah, I actually think Chad and Bolton are basically the same player but if you get both, you just play Warner more on ball and Bolton more up forward. Getting Pickett changes it though.

Still, you'd look a bit silly actively turning away Chad Warner. I dont know, basically I wont be upset whatever happens with Warner if we get these two

We get those two Warner will be gagging to come here.

West Coast should be out of the picture, and would probably prefer it tbh..they need every draft until Tassie to be a winner.
They need mids, wingers, Key backs and rucks.
We also have those three NGA kids to keep us in the draft

People always say he is brilliant defensively, and doing the one percenters, and provides great leadership.

I think he would be good and getting everyone focused and thinking about the big picture as well.

He clearly wants Meth Coast. We are a reluctant back up plan. He should of picked us by now. Fck him. I hope they do something dumb like split pick 3 to get him. Would almost be as good as us getting Pickett and Bolton.

Did you get to keep any of those fancy reacts after you retired from being a mod? I say we revoke those privileges if he ends up somewhere else now, you've given innocent people like me expectations
I get to keep my litter react right?

He clearly wants Meth Coast. We are a reluctant back up plan. He should of picked us by now. Fck him. I hope they do something dumb like split pick 3 to get him. Would almost be as good as us getting Pickett and Bolton.
Split three or send the main pick from Barrass for him. Even Ellis will explode, hell, I'd almost march on Min Res for them

He definitely identifies as a cook rather than chef so I'd agree but all three seems lunacy is one offseason

I've read the tea leaves and Reidy will play the first few games in 2025 and play really well then Darcy will come back into the side then request a trade back to Victoria after winning a Premiership at Freo and we'll use that collateral for Warner.
Why would we trade a premiership winning No.1 ruck by choice?

They're funnier than the BigFooty main board by quite a distance, plus they're collective dislike of the West is sensational.
I think the whole nature of reddit works better there. The whole, no trolling, wholesome self-deprecating banter only thing is better when you have a whole range of team supporters. It's a bit more annoying when it's just your team / subreddit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Freddy concentrates on his decision making and ball handling skills this off-season.

He does everything at pace but some of his turnovers and missed shots on goal killed us this year.
If we get Bolton and Pickett, I definitely see Frederick transitioning into that HHF/3rd wing rotation with Treacy, Amiss, Jackson, Sturt, Bolton and Pickett as our starting 6 forwards.

Split three or send the main pick from Barrass for him. Even Ellis will explode, hell, I'd almost march on Min Res for them
Using any pick in the top 30 on Baker is beyond stupid. They need talented kids not a role player in his prime. Baker will legit be one of their assistant coaches by the time they are competing again if he goes there. And I'm here for it.

Why would we trade a premiership winning No.1 ruck by choice?

My post was tongue in cheek but it'll be hard to get Darcy, Jackson, Brayshaw, Young, Cox, Serong, Bolton and Pickett inside the cap and then bring in Warner without losing someone due to salary cap pressure.

Ash Ketchum Pokemon GIF

Walls at trade period trying to catch them all.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back