Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Really hope we dont go the moneyball route and bring in any spuds. We dont need any more list cloggers
It shouldn't be the focus, we should be going all in on Shai and Baker, but we need some more depth options. If someone in the forward line goes down we're bringing in Tom Emmett, if someone in the midfield goes down we're bringing in Erasmus, if someone in defence goes down we're bringing in Worner. They're just not good enough to help us (At the moment). Hell, we had to bring Tabs in this season!

He's just like Mundy was at the end. Put someone with Priddis or better pace on him and he explodes away from Fyfe if they win possession and its damaging.

Dude's a club legend (as is Sonny, who's even further off it), but he's not good enough anymore.

Can’t imagine him watching footage form that game and thinking “Yep I’ll go around again”

It shouldn't be the focus, we should be going all in on Shai and Baker, but we need some more depth options. If someone in the forward line goes down we're bringing in Tom Emmett, if someone in the midfield goes down we're bringing in Erasmus, if someone in defence goes down we're bringing in Worner. They're just not good enough to help us (At the moment). Hell, we had to bring Tabs in this season!
We didn’t, but did. That was one of the biggest WTF selection moment of the season. And there were a few

Need to retire off the 30+ year olds (that includes JOM as well) and stick with those who who need more time.

There’s probably 4-5 players in our team that have had very good moments but have also been poor on occasions. Think when say 20/23 players in our team have played 60+ games we’ll be a lot better off for it.
100%

All we need experienced players for is the experience. Standing up in those tough moments and none of our experience has done anything of note all year. Fyfe and Sonny both played 1 blinder and JoM had a good patch for a month or so. Beige at best the rest of the year. If they're not giving you that stuff, you're better off developing someone who has a chance to deliver it later.

JoM would have made sense if he was actually good or had come from a winning culture. He doesn't stand up when it matters because all the teams he's played in lost those moments and the knees took 1/2 his ability. He's also clearly not going to be getting better. Move him on.

Don’t know, giving up 3 goals to Willie Rioli is hardly good. Two of them direct one on ones he lost. Rioli is no superstar, he barely kicks any goals. He’s overweight, not particularly quick and not very fit.
I don’t get it it’s like they see him dash through the middle and they think he’s done his job , i don’t think he should be anywhere near the backline tbh.

Don’t know, giving up 3 goals to Willie Rioli is hardly good. Two of them direct one on ones he lost. Rioli is no superstar, he barely kicks any goals. He’s overweight, not particularly quick and not very fit.

Come on. Rioli barely touched it.
The fat drug cheat got a free, and two goals that dropped in his overweight lap.

Walker belted him running off him and provided good drive off half back

The fat drug cheat got a free, and two goals that dropped in his overweight lap.

Play him on the wing then if you want to see his run, bottom line is his player kicked 3 on him at vital times in the match.

Who takes Fyfe's place though? Not Johnson on tonight's game and Erasmus has hardly made the selectors take notice in his games.
Idk but pick someone and train them in that role all pre season. Fyfes been playing defensive roles on guys I don’t think he’s ever done that in his career.

Get Brodie back in there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There it is running off him but he still kicked three goals maybe he should of defended him better what do you reckon.

100%

All we need experienced players for is the experience. Standing up in those tough moments and none of our experience has done anything of note all year. Fyfe and Sonny both played 1 blinder and JoM had a good patch for a month or so. Beige at best the rest of the year. If they're not giving you that stuff, you're better off developing someone who has a chance to deliver it later.

JoM would have made sense if he was actually good or had come from a winning culture. He doesn't stand up when it matters because all the teams he's played in lost those moments and the knees took 1/2 his ability. He's also clearly not going to be getting better. Move him on.

I don’t think he’s been great so I’m not in here to bat for him.
But I’ll be stuffed if I know what role he’s playing. And if that’s not having significant effects on his output.
He’s playing hhf, then he’s fat side wing. No CBAs. If the bloke who takes his spot is gonna get flung around the board, and be asked to play a selfless JL brand of footy, isn’t the output gonna be the same ?

Who takes Fyfe's place though? Not Johnson on tonight's game and Erasmus has hardly made the selectors take notice in his games.
NOD. I think he can play onball provided he has a full preseason. He showed a ton onball last week even if it was for a quarter. I also think Luke Jackson needs to spend time midfield again.

There’s this guy called Brodie who is only 25 and had a breakout season about 2 years ago. Was told to work on his defensive game. He will never be as good as Fyfe of old but can more than cover him for old Fyfe

I don’t think he’s been great so I’m not in here to bat for him.
But I’ll be stuffed if I know what role he’s playing. And if that’s not having significant effects on his output.
He’s playing hhf, then he’s fat side wing. No CBAs. If the bloke who takes his spot is gonna get flung around the board, and be asked to play a selfless JL brand of footy, isn’t the output gonna be the same ?
Yeah probably, but if you have an experienced player who doesn't give you value for that experience and is over 30, what is the point?

NoD should definitely be in ahead of him.

There’s this guy called Brodie who is only 25 and had a breakout season about 2 years ago. Was told to work on his defensive game. He will never be as good as Fyfe of old but can more than cover him for old Fyfe
Brodie isn't the solution either. Fyfe is still handy in close but an absolutely liability outside.

Brodie will get torched almost as much as Fyfe does. Can't cover the ground.

Ras all day unless we bring someone else in.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back