• Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll attempt to watch the interview later

Can anyone share the reference to players leaving?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well let’s look at some of the previous players that could of stayed if we paid
them accordingly.
Acres and Lobb, and short term you wonder if Rory is a better footballer than Jackson?
Makes Knobel highly prized, and he needs to be a priority.

Well let’s look at some of the previous players that could of stayed if we paid
them accordingly.
Acres and Lobb, and short term you wonder if Rory is a better footballer than Jackson?
Makes Knobel highly prized, and he needs to be a priority.

Structurally Lobb was/is/would be very important. If only as a target to kick the ball to that would bring the ball to grass or get it over the boundary for a stoppage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure how you can conclude Noddy is talking specifically about either Switta, Sturt or Brodie from that interview. Could be all of them could be one of them. All he said was there will be list changes Delistings and guys traded out.

Where there is smoke there is fire so will be interesting to see if any or all of the three aforementioned (all from Melbourne) ask for trade. I have no idea how one can conclude he is talking about Switta or no he is talking about Sturt.

It's pure speculation though, could be I'm connecting dots that aren't there with the rumours about.
Yeah I don’t really think NOD has any info on players leaving I think he was just generalising anyway. Chances are at least one player will get traded. Could be someone like Worner too. Not really ever gonna be more than depth here while always doing well for Peel and someone like Richmond were interested in him last year.

Sad questions incoming...

Is today Mad Monday for our players? Where would they likely be going?

And are exit interviews this week?

How long until players make trade requests. That happens after the exit interviews yeah?

The players not involved in the Peel program will be released earlier.

Yeah I don’t really think NOD has any info on players leaving I think he was just generalising anyway. Chances are at least one player will get traded. Could be someone like Worner too. Not really ever gonna be more than depth here while always doing well for Peel and someone like Richmond were interested in him last year.
I was basing it off the Switta interview, not the NoD one. Agree the latter sounded generic.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back