Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Peel players will have their interviews when their season is done. Technically they're still playing for a spot
I'm not sure thats how its worked in previous years though, think some have known before they finished up

Maybe some ask for it earlier

edit: Like last year, we delisted Colyer, Wilson and Benning in August

Benning didn't play finals but the other 2 did

Handing out 6 year contracts is ridiculous.

Where have they all come from.

Pav never signed one so why the desperation to offer some of these guys atm that.

The only 2 players that should have been offered a 6 year contract in 30 year history is Matthew Pavlich or Nathan Fyfe.

No one else
The Freo tax. We have to overpay/coddle these guys and hand out huge contracts so they don't leave.

How would everyone feel if we traded Sean Darcy but we were able to bring in both Warner and Bolton ?

Handing out 6 year contracts is ridiculous.

Where have they all come from.

Pav never signed one so why the desperation to offer some of these guys atm that.

The only 2 players that should have been offered a 6 year contract in 30 year history is Matthew Pavlich or Nathan Fyfe.

No one else
Adding on years to manage list shaping is pretty mainstream these days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then no. Reidy did ok against Briggs but I have no confidence of him playing a whole season and Knobel likely isn't ready.

Jackson can't do it all year either.

Darcy, 9 and 17 for Bolton and Warner.

I think I would do it. Swap Bolton for Pickett, and I would definitely do it.

Soldo is 28, he would ok for a few years. I think you try Reidy for a year, and then look at the 2nd ruck for other clubs.

You can find a serviceable ruck if you decide Reidy is not up for it.

Soldo is 28, he would ok for a few years. I think you try Reidy for a year, and then look at the 2nd ruck for other clubs.

Reidy couldn't last two weeks, he's not the answer. You may find a serviceable ruck, but you may not. Soldo or someone would be required.

I guess it depends whether the club thinks Darcy is going to take his career seriously. If it is more of the same then trade him and roll the dice.

We need more than a servicable ruck to take advantage of our midfield. We are in the top few clubs for clearances and stoppages which would no longer be the case if we are left with Reidy.

No use having good mids when you have no ruck to take advantage of them.

A fit Darcy has more value to us than current Bolton
That's why I'd trade him if he's not going to get in professional athlete shape. He's gun when he's fit, but he simply doesn't give himself the best chance of being fit. That needs to change now.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back