Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I want Baker in the backline if he came, which desperately needs some mongrel and ground ball gets. Big upgrade on Wagner IMO.
Baker as the high half forward linking back & forward with run & carry & Bolton slipping in behind him closer to goals is the stuff of dreams.
Our mid forward connection is still a major issue, that would solve it with Clark coming off half back, handover between Clark & Baker at times. Clark would kick 10 in a season off half back.

Last edited:
If our talls ahead of the ball bring the long kicks to grass, or mark it but let's be reasonable, then we can build a game plan off that.

But Sharp and O'Driscoll can already do that. We don't need another.

We just need Sharp to practice kicking long sky balls on the left foot. So many times we would be fine if he could just blind roost it forward on that foot

Are you suggesting Sharp and Noddy are in the same class as Bolton....or am I missing the point.

Last edited:

It might just be me but outside of Treacy we don't really have a tall that can do that.
Jackson is an expert at bringing the ball to ground since he still can't hold his marks. Hopefully Treacy gives him some advice on what ever worked for him six months ago.

Immediate? Zero chance. Switta is ridiculously underrated on here
I love everything Switta brings apart from this inability to kick enough goals.
He just can’t score heavily enough for the position he plays and it’s a MASSIVE flaw that really does put a ceiling on all of the other great stuff he brings. The goal he missed last Sunday was such a killer. Horribly momentum sapping in a sport where momentum is everything.

Richmond confirm Shai's trade request.

"Out of respect to both players and their wishes, at the right time - we will open conversations with their clubs of choice.

“We will listen to what the clubs have to offer and determine whether or not we believe it is a viable trade and in the best interests of the Richmond Football Club.”

Attachments

• IMG_6955.jpeg
    IMG_6955.jpeg
    296.4 KB · Views: 91
Jackson is an expert at bringing the ball to ground since he still can't hold his marks. Hopefully Treacy gives him some advice on what ever worked for him six months ago.

The difference between the two is Jackson has no idea how to lead so stands there waiting for the ball in a pack. When the ball hits the ground we are usually outnumbered. Treacy can lead and get one out with the ability to bring the ball to ground if need be.

"Out of respect to both players and their wishes, at the right time - we will open conversations with their clubs of choice.

“We will listen to what the clubs have to offer and determine whether or not we believe it is a viable trade and in the best interests of the Richmond Football Club.”
F u Richmond 🤪

lol his manager going and saying he hadn’t requested a trade, just for him to officially request a trade 5 days later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From experience or nah?
Judging Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

Draft profile and stats would suggest he is a better kick than most.

HAve you seen switta, AB, Aish, Fyfe, Walks, Banfield Emmett, Amiss and Pearce have bad kicking days? I would confidently say he is a much better kick than all of them!
I'd say he's above average, but when that's literally all you offer, you need to be better than that.

He has good days but on his off days he's turnover central.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back