Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt Freo would offer a pick 10 for Baker. He's an early second rounder all day.

I think is Baker waiting on the Eagles to pick their coach before he makes a decision. So, Once again the Eagles are ****ing around and holding things up.

I think he’s attached to Schofield.

If he doesn’t get the job, why would he go there

How we handle Fyfe is going to be interesting, I think he's past it and not best 22 BUT I also can't see him playing WAFL for a month+. Just can't see it ending well next year regardless, if we don't pick him I imagine he retires (which is a sad way to go out for a champ) and if we do pick him he will struggle.
JL doesn't have the balls. Fyfe will play every game regardless of how he's playing.

Who need defence…cmon…

Andy can become the tagger…Noddy defensive winger.

Pickett Amiss Sturt
Jackson Treacy Bolton
Noddy Warner Sharp
Chappy Cox Clark
Walker Pearce Ryan

Darcy Young Serong

Andy Wagner Freddy Baker (Cooper Johnson Switta Erasmus)

Come on Snuffaluphagus that’s sex.

Especially if we can close the deal now, Warner could always change his mind in 12 months times no matter what he says.

Maybe he's best mates with Logan McDonald and he wanted to come back to play for Freo with him. Since we changed our mind on Mcdonald, he's playing the long game to reject us in the last stretch.

I feel like Warner isn't a huge need either with Bolton & Pickett. Plus it would give our three A grade mids scope to improve if they can add more goals, Young could very well turn into the Bont.

That said, if you can get all three I won't be complaining.
Not even a question. Take 2 in the hand over the one in the bush that you might never get anyway.

Pickett Amiss Sturt
Jackson Treacy Bolton
Noddy Warner Sharp
Chappy Cox Clark
Walker Pearce Ryan

Darcy Young Serong

YUP! All of this!

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Pickett Amiss Sturt
Jackson Treacy Bolton
Noddy Warner Sharp
Chappy Cox Clark
Walker Pearce Ryan

Darcy Young Serong

Something tells me it just doesn't work and we'll bleed players. I think the margin for error list wise strangely becomes very thin.

I'm not going to be upset if it somehow happens but something just feels off on it. Too many head chefs, not enough cooks (or something like that)

No chance. Both Richmond and Melbourne will ask for all 3 firsts to start with. There is no way this isn't costing all four of our firsts.

I think the Port Adelaide pick could be anywhere from 13 to 18 before F/S and Academy Picks. That's a big difference, lets hope Port go out in straight sets.

The Collingwood and Port picks to Richmond for Bolton and pick 29.

24 and 29 (equal points to pick 10) to a club like Carlton or Brisbane that need points for F/S or Academy Picks for their late first rounder. Our first rounder and that additional first rounder for Pickett. Keep our F1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something tells me it just doesn't work and we'll bleed players. I think the margin for error list wise strangely becomes very thin.

I'm not going to be upset if it somehow happens but something just feels off on it. Too many head chefs, not enough cooks (or something like that)

I've read the tea leaves and Reidy will play the first few games in 2025 and play really well then Darcy will come back into the side then request a trade back to Victoria after winning a Premiership at Freo and we'll use that collateral for Warner.

Replace chefs with competent players and have another go 😂

Controversial but I'll go as far as saying I actively don't won't Warner if we get Bolton and Pickett. Too much overlap with Bolton, not enough defending all around the ground.
Yes, missing Chad is palatable if we have Bolton. Possibly even a good idea.

Still, it's hard not to want good players when they are available.

Warner would still be possible next year it just becomes more difficult. With all the big names we've been chasing who would be coming on big money I reckon our cap space is fine.

Yeah, I actually think Chad and Bolton are basically the same player but if you get both, you just play Warner more on ball and Bolton more up forward. Getting Pickett changes it though.

Still, you'd look a bit silly actively turning away Chad Warner. I dont know, basically I wont be upset whatever happens with Warner if we get these two

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back