Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You shoulda just rolled out your Mad Max gif.
Tom Hardy Bait GIF
Haha, "just remember Jerry Geeks, it's not a lie bait if you believe it"

We kinda just roll eyes at Dan, I shouldn't have bitten.
Honestly good luck to the coasters if they go that route - trading or even splitting 3. The short answer is they won’t. They did that once before and understand significant consequences of doing so.

I understand the coasters are chasing Baker and there are other mid range (in terms of trade cost) players they will hit up as part of trades (names like Denver GB and Devan Robertson) and Free agency pick-up with no loss of draft picks in Jack Graham.

One thing they won’t be doing is trading out pick 3.

They will get pick 12-14 or whatever the Hawks end up with, which is lower than the 9 or 10 we end up with. The other non-negotiable will be trading F1.

I’d ignore the antagonist.

Petracca and Pickett for Reid?
While you're here would you mind explaining again why we can use our 2025 first in trading this year. Im still not quite sure how that works exactly. Ryan Daniels who I rate has just said on social media basically Freo cant use their 2025 first rounder due to the 2 1sts in 4 year rule.

While you're here would you mind explaining again why we can use our 2025 first in trading this year. Im still not quite sure how that works exactly. Ryan Daniels who I rate has just said on social media basically Freo cant use their 2025 first rounder due to the 2 1sts in 4 year rule.
Erasmus and Amiss.
We’ve used two firsts on the last 4 years

We used two picks in 2021. That was 21,22,23,24 three years ago. We can trade future firsts.

Ryno is talking about next year when we want to trade a future first again for Chad Warner. That one might be a bit more complicated.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take it to the bank unk

This is fun but I work for an Aboriginal organisation and specifically with two ex-Freo players and trust me there's a lot of Blackfella's who are family and will refer to players as uncles/cousins.

Culturally they're correct and are indeed related - however very few are actually closely connected and in the know about intimate knowledge like this.

Unless that person is verified close family?

This is fun but I work for an Aboriginal organisation and specifically with two ex-Freo players and trust me there's a lot of Blackfella's who are family and will refer to players as uncles/cousins.

Culturally they're correct and are indeed related - however very few are actually closely connected and in the know about intimate knowledge like this.

Unless that person is verified close family?
Yeah I was thinking the same thing about that screenshot. No one who’s actually close or has inside knowledge is going to be leaking it on Facebook comments

If switta wanted to leave would any clubs part with a future first? Would solve our issue
They’d better.

Leadership group. 2 years contracted. Key part of the 22.

It’s why I’d wait until after the other targets are in before opening talks. Unless he becomes a part of either of the other deals

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back