Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Pickett, Bolton

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Pickett, Warner, Winder and Richards

Votes: 4 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Narkle belongs on the ‘player you’re surprised is still on an AFL list’ thread on the main board.

Just about the worst player ever brought up on this thread or earlier year’s equivalents. Sorry to go there again but Josh Schache is the only one that even comes close.

I’m sure that Port poster is just having a laugh anyway - I got a chuckle but if this were real I wouldn’t be amused at all.

Narkle belongs on the ‘player you’re surprised is still on an AFL list’ thread on the main board.

Just about the worst player ever brought up on this thread or earlier year’s equivalents. Sorry to go there again but Josh Schache is the only one that even comes close.

I’m sure that Port poster is just having a laugh anyway - I got a chuckle but if this were real I wouldn’t be amused at all.
It was a WC poster taking the piss. The real news is Wakojako saying a <insert WAFL team> are chasing him, which brings him and Picketts partners sister to WA

Last edited:
It was a WC poster taking the piss. The real news is Wakojako saying South's are chasing him, which brings him and Picketts partners sister to WA
Bro you gotta censor the club name 😂 this is first hand info btw. Since the season has ended idk how much progress the club has made, but this has been in the works for a while now.

Not until Pickett is in purple
Sounds like a tongue twister.

Purple Pickett picked a peck of pickled peppers
A peck of pickled peppers Purple Pickett picked.
If Purple Pickett picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers that Purple Pickett picked?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some rumblings making their way through the East Avon atm.
Tell Me What GIF by PENNYWORTH

God, I hope the club isn’t doing the Acres to NOD. I can see NOD playing a role in a premiership team.
I don't think they are.

Offerring him a 12 month deal, off 2 years of injury, before he'd made it back to the senior team showed that they value him.

Then going back to the table straight after 1 and a bit games with an improved offer as well.

God, I hope the club isn’t doing the Acres to NOD. I can see NOD playing a role in a premiership team.

From what was posted else where, he should sign soon.

Not my info, but here is a summary as I understand it.

Western Bulldogs almost got him, when he was just playing WAFL and we only offered him 1 year. Now he is back in the 22, we have offered him multiple years and he should sign.

Those wouldn’t be good rumblings then I’d imagine…
So they're sending us bont for NOD, and paying him all of bonts money as an apology to the family.

Do I have that right? ><

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back