List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 12 7.4%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 29 17.8%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 81 49.7%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 18 11.0%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 20 12.3%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Man, I feel I'm pretty good at staying calm on most things footy but these trade things really shit me up a wall. It's just the bullshit hypocrisy of hearing pick 10 for Baker and Freo getting a shitload of capital into next year for Warner while they stand their saying Geelong can only give what they have and won't want to give up more for Smith.

And like others, I rate Twomey as well so it's extra painful

This is why Geelong stay in finals.

There Cameron trade was brilliant, as was Kelly out.

With Walls and Woodland at the helm, I would back them to find a player better then Baker with pick 10 in this draft.

I rate Baker and think he would be a great addition BUT I agree, we should be backing ourselves to find someone at pick 10 that will turn out even better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool Cool Cool GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Murphy certainly interesting. Surprised it’s not two years (I.e. when we may lose Pearce to TAS). But I’m glad he’s shown enough loyalty to go beyond his initial contract.

Reidy and Voss signing the ol wait and see contract. Signs the contracts to add to their brief AFL careers and either force their way into the team or play enough games to increase their value on the market.

Smart contracts for all parties concerned IMO

I think Cal is being sneaky tbh
Its more like he is thinking Fremantle get both players for 9,10,16 but saying Baker for #10 to get clicks
If it wasnt Cal, I'd laugh it off as click bait stuff but he's normally pretty down the line and he's been spruiking these ridiculous trades since the start on Baker while standing there saying how Dogs will end up accepting what Geelong offer. There's clearly other things involved and nowhere near as straightforward as we've said straight up we'll give 10 for Baker but it's the hypocrisy on this crap compared to Geelong that really just drives me up the wall

If it wasnt Cal, I'd laugh it off as click bait stuff but he's normally pretty down the line and he's been spruiking these ridiculous trades since the start on Baker while standing there saying how Dogs will end up accepting what Geelong offer. There's clearly other things involved and nowhere near as straightforward as we've said straight up we'll give 10 for Baker but it's the hypocrisy on this crap compared to Geelong that really just drives me up the wall
Just think of it like 9 +10 for shai and 16 for baker mate you will sleep better

Baker is extremely under rated by supporters until you have him in your team
i still thinking if Mini is appointed coach he selects the eagles but freo are starting to look a little too eager to get him.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back