List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

What is the maximum (walk away point) you would pay for Bolton.

• 9 OR 10

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • 9 & 25

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • 9 & 17

Votes: 82 49.4%
  • 9 & F1

Votes: 18 10.8%
  • 9 & 10

Votes: 20 12.0%
  • 9, 10 & 17

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

NOD ain't leaving. Expect it will be announced soon, and likely the final announcement before trade period

Yeah they can. All they have to do is in theory pay more of Boltons contract.
Thats not what you said !

Provided fremantle get both players then they just pay more of Bolton salary
But salary contribution is not free that also has value and a Freo would need to be paying massive overs to get $700k contribution.

9,10,16 is not massive overs as we rate Bolton 9 +10 and Baker 15-20
with that deal you would be lucky to get $250k-$300k contribution all up

But salary contribution is not free that also has value and a Freo would need to be paying massive overs to get $700k contribution.

Is all this additional to your 8 million posts a day on the draft board thread on these two, or included?

Id genuinely rather take 9 and 10 to the draft if you rate Bolton worth that. In a super draft to.

Just think of it like 9 +10 for shai and 16 for baker mate you will sleep better

Baker is extremely under rated by supporters until you have him in your team
i still thinking if Mini is appointed coach he selects the eagles but freo are starting to look a little too eager to get him.
We ain't paying 9 and 10 for Bolton, he will be staying at the Tigers if they won't budge from that price.

The more I think about it, we surely really want Houston picking North? Would give us a chance to have a real win. Surely Richmond are valuing North's future 1st over 9 or 10 given the volume of picks they'll have this year and we are basically the only club they can trade their future 1st for. Gives us an absurd amount of power as the middle man.

Pick 9 -> North F1 (top 5 pick expectation)
North F1, 16 - Bolton, Richmond F2

If played right, you could generate a future pick 19 out of nothing. Houston picking North could be huge for us.

The more I think about it, we surely really want Houston picking North? Would give us a chance to have a real win. Surely Richmond are valuing North's future 1st over 9 or 10 given the volume of picks they'll have this year and we are basically the only club they can trade their future 1st for. Gives us an absurd amount of power as the middle man.

Pick 9 -> North F1 (top 5 pick expectation)
North F1, 16 - Bolton, Richmond F2

If played right, you could generate a future pick 19 out of nothing. Houston picking North could be huge for us.

I wonder when North will rise, they have some fantastic young players and arguably the best coach of this century.

Next year they could finish anywhere from last to 8th, the former more likely but the later shouldn’t surprise with all the great picks they have had.

I’d spin the wheel on trading that pick for sure, unless the Pickett thing grows legs again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be insane for Richmond to not pay a chunk of Boltons salary. Effectively they need to pay someone or risk penalties due to not meeting minimum salary cap requirements. If you think 9 and 16 doesn mean Boltons being rated as having elite trading value compared to previous trading for elite contracted players you know 0 about player trading history and thats not even for drafts considered to have terrific talent in the first 20 picks like 2024. Do better.

We need this Grand Final to be over
We need trade period to be over. **** all the bias sh**e I keep hearing from fans and Vic-centric media that'll make us the villains for not bending over like we're Freo from the mid-90s to early 2000s.

The lead up to the draft and pre season will be far less frustrating and therefore more exciting.

Just think of it like 9 +10 for shai and 16 for baker mate you will sleep better

Baker is extremely under rated by supporters until you have him in your team
i still thinking if Mini is appointed coach he selects the eagles but freo are starting to look a little too eager to get him.
Na, that's still very much in the membership microwaving areas for us and a certain sign we'd be going nowhere with our recruiting.

I hope you get 13 out of West Coast for him though, they're clearly artificially inflating his value in all of this, hopefully both Richmond and Freo call their bluff

It'll be a draw so it drags out for an extra week.
Its Going Down GIF by Philips Norelco

I hope the Eagles do trade pick 13 for Baker. Xavier Ellis is correct about their list: it is complete crap.

They have another 4/5 years on their re-build. Total mismangement of their list and I am all for it.

Word of warning. The Don is preparing a mega offer for Warner. Maybe a few expensive trees around Lathlain to be pruned with gold secateurs?

I hope the Eagles do trade pick 13 for Baker. Xavier Ellis is correct about their list: it is complete crap.

They have another 4/5 years on their re-build. Total mismangement of their list and I am all for it.

Word of warning. The Don is preparing a mega offer for Warner. Maybe a few expensive trees around Lathlain to be pruned with gold secateurs?

From a list management POV they really shouldn't be chasing him.

They are going to have to give up minimum 2 but most likely 3 assets to get him. I think we can afford that with our current list, but a list like their so barren with talent i'm not so sure its a good move.

so who would Baker be taking the place of in our best 22 if he came to Freo? Wagner?

and any thoughts to shop around Aish to Adelaide while he still has trade value given he is now struggling for a spot behind Wagner and potentially Baker as well?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Management thread - Trade Targets

Back