List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon Keane rumours were true

Hard to say about Berry, you’d think he’d have some league-wide interest but whether he actually did, I can’t really get a read
I think the interest in Sam by Collingwood might have been genuine. Sam and Eddie Maguire's sons Joe and Alexander are best buds from their time at Melbourne Grammar. Joe now in college in the USA playing football as a punter I believe.

Capture.PNG

I think the interest in Sam by Collingwood might have been genuine. Sam and Eddie Maguire's sons Joe and Alexander are best buds from their time at Melbourne Grammar. Joe now in college in the USA playing football as a punter I believe.

View attachment 2106969
Xander’s the one working for Ch 9 now, yeah?

But yeah, if Coll are interested in Hobbs I can’t see why they wouldn’t have been interested in Berry

View attachment 2106969
I know eddie himself rated him as I heard him say multiple times on radio he did. Whethere list management did though i dont know. Have heard yes but also heard no. They definitely wanted keane however and will be pissed about us keeping him.

I know eddie himself rated him as I heard him say multiple times on radio he did. Whethere list management did though i dont know. Have heard yes but also heard no. They definitely wanted keane however and will be pissed about us keeping him.
Will be interesting to see who the Pies chase to replace Murphy.

Wonder what position as many games with no hit outs and only 1 goal for the year?!!!
Actually looked to be playing back pocket in a few games I saw, played some ruck but generally got monstered by the VFL rucks. I think they were trying to hide him in the back pocket that's how far off it he was.

Actually looked to be playing back pocket in a few games I saw, played some ruck but generally got monstered by the VFL rucks. I think they were trying to hide him in the back pocket that's how far off it he was.
Shit that’s no good, have north got a decent ruck in the 2nds?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shit that’s no good, have north got a decent ruck in the 2nds?
Hamish Free is a matyre ager, even Will Dawson who was drafted in the same draft as a tall skinny defender has been doing better in the ruck than Goad in the 2's.

What I mean is were the Berry/Keane to Collingwood rumours BS and there were actually no suitors

I think there was some interest but going by the length of the contracts maybe not as much as their Managers were leaking to the media.

With the strength of this year's draft it seems unless its for a real quality player, Victorian clubs seem reluctant to part with picks like they normally would.

Are you taking the position of "whatever happened, it must have been wrong because we did it"?
The talk of Keane pining for the strong Irish community of Melbourne could all have been legit, sure.

But my money would be on BS all along

Not saying I called it at the time mind you. I thought Keane would leave at our urging because Butts, Murray, Worrell, Keane is one too many first choice talls.

The talk of Keane pining for the strong Irish community of Melbourne could all have been legit, sure.

But my money would be on BS all along

Not saying I called it at the time mind you. I thought Keane would leave at our urging because Butts, Murray, Worrell, Keane is one too many first choice talls.
There is a chance we took that position, found out he wanted Collingwood, heard from Collingwood "this is all we're gonna give you" and figured it was more valuable to keep him than trade him for unders.

Given his preference seemed to be to get a long-term deal, I think if we later had an offer from a Victorian team and they offered fair compensation we can still go to Keane and say "any interest?". At least now we stay in control over the next 3-4 years. He's a good player at the end of the day, if it just works out he plays for us in that time then it's still a win IMO. One of the more creative offensive players we have back there.

Bonds non recontacting is interesting. Got rave reviews from coaches each week. Nicksy hyperbole about his performances and attitude. He surprised me i must say, even though Bicks was always strong on him.

His selection above Ryan surprised me but he did well and although largely defensive in nature he quelled a number of very good players in his time in defence and occasionally on the ball. Saw a real future for him as a shut down defender and in time a midfield tagger.

I thought he would have been given a 12 month extension or two year contract by now and certainly after the season finished.

Trade bell on SEN with Edmund

Harry Perryman - certain to leave according to Edmund. Destination unknown. Port, Hawks, Coll in the mix. 6 year offer on the table from GWS who believe they've been priced out.

Isaac Cumming - Adelaide chasing. GWS max offer is 4 years.

Luko - no trade request or desire to leave. Crows 'really keen', has also got interest from Vic.

Caleb Daniel - now preferring to stay.

So pretty much nothing new.

Trade bell on SEN with Edmund

Harry Perryman - certain to leave according to Edmund. Destination unknown. Port, Hawks, Coll in the mix. 6 year offer on the table from GWS who believe they've been priced out.

Isaac Cumming - Adelaide chasing. GWS max offer is 4 years.

Luko - no trade request or desire to leave. Crows 'really keen', has also got interest from Vic.

Caleb Daniel - now preferring to stay.

So pretty much nothing new.
Lukosius situation is very weird.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back