List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade bell on SEN with Edmund

Harry Perryman - certain to leave according to Edmund. Destination unknown. Port, Hawks, Coll in the mix. 6 year offer on the table from GWS who believe they've been priced out.

Isaac Cumming - Adelaide chasing. GWS max offer is 4 years.

Luko - no trade request or desire to leave. Crows 'really keen', has also got interest from Vic.

Caleb Daniel - now preferring to stay.

So pretty much nothing new.
so with luko given what GC have said they must be pushing him out.

I caught Cal Twomey say this morning very matter of factly, 'Adelaide will offer pick 25 for ANB and Melbourne will accept'.

That's so ****ed.
That's a very David Noble trade. "Sometimes you gotta overpay to keep trade relations on good terms"

I caught Cal Twomey say this morning very matter of factly, 'Adelaide will offer pick 25 for ANB and Melbourne will accept'.

That's so ****ed.
That would be utterly insane. A 3rd rounder would be generous. There is absolutely no need to offer anything more. None.

By that I mean Lukosius has no real incentive to leave, GC is boxed into a corner and if the offer is second round and Jack agrees to go they aren't going to turn around and say 1st rounder or no deal.
TBH - I don't know that I care that much 1 way or the other if we land Luko

I think the incentive to leave is to play regular footy in the 1's

If you were Luko why would you leave to join us. The big money and length of contract will still be on offer in 12 months.

Hardwick will pick him at some stage and the Suns look to have the best ever chance of playing finals next year.

Port makes a bit more sense as they will most likely play finals.

At the end of day I don't think either us or Port want to give up the draft capital the Suns currently want. Maybe in 12 months.

If you were Luko why would you leave to join us. The big money and length of contract will still be on offer in 12 months.

Hardwick will pick him at some stage and the Suns look to have the best ever chance of playing finals next year.

Port makes a bit more sense as they will most likely play finals.

At the end of day I don't think either us or Port want to give up the draft capital the Suns currently want. Maybe in 12 months.
no guarantee port or GC better than us next year

the reason to go to port is they will play him fwd. suns and adelaide wont lets face it.

Trade bell on SEN with Edmund

Harry Perryman - certain to leave according to Edmund. Destination unknown. Port, Hawks, Coll in the mix. 6 year offer on the table from GWS who believe they've been priced out.

Isaac Cumming - Adelaide chasing. GWS max offer is 4 years.

Luko - no trade request or desire to leave. Crows 'really keen', has also got interest from Vic.

Caleb Daniel - now preferring to stay.

So pretty much nothing new.
Mmmm .....don't the ITK posters reckon Luko to Port :padlock:......strange, Edmund is normally all over these things, must have got his Luko predictions wrong

That's so ****ed.
It's probably fair, given what pick MELB gave us for McAdam ....there'll be steak knives attached to the deal, you'd think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah at that price, the steak knives better be Melbourne F1 to us and our F2 to them
3rd round pick back to us ? .....points for Welsh

Depends on where the Club believes a bid for Welsh comes in

no guarantee port or GC better than us next year

the reason to go to port is they will play him fwd. suns and adelaide wont lets face it.
PA have been top 4 the last 5 years. AFC have been bottoming 4 the last 5 years and missed finals a further 3 years.

I suggest the Power is more likely a finalist than us.

Didn’t Edmund say Dawson to Port was a certainty
Nah, can't remember Edmund making a definitive call around Dawson ......yes Port were in the framework

Its not out of the possibility he actually slips to the rookie draft with looking at some of the draft scribes top 50's now
I can't see that at all ....a 191 cm fwd who kicked 5 goals IIRC in one of the Championship matches

2nd half of the 2nd round .....although Clubs knowing we're committed, he may slide into the 3rd round

It's probably fair, given what pick MELB gave us for McAdam ....there'll be steak knives attached to the deal, you'd think
Melbourne don’t give that F2 up if they knew it would be 25. Easy to forget but they were arguably flag favourites this time last year. That pick was projecting to be beyond 30.

Melbourne would have also been more willing to hand over their F2 being in their window and thinking it was for a player that would give them even a slightly better chance at the flag.

PA have been top 4 the last 5 years. AFC have been bottoming 4 the last 5 years and missed finals a further 3 years.

I suggest the Power is more likely a finalist than us.
ken wont be there
someone would come in with new plan and it will take time to unlearn and relearn. list will be worse for losing houston. i expect them to fall

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back