List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Should the AFC offer Taylor Walker a contract for 2025?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The List Management Committee. The 4-5 people that meet regularly to make decisions on player contracts, acquisitions, pick trades, extensions and delistings and then set JR on the path to make it happen. He is absolutely 1 of the 4-5 involved in making the decisi9n itself, but he most certainly doesn't have unilateral power.
The lack of pressure on Adam Kelly is criminal. He's the head of arguably the worst football department in the league. He never should have been appointed after the disaster that was Burton.

Spend the money and get someone experienced you morons.

he has to sign it off.... they all as bad as each other

problem is with borlase its clearly objective because some on here think hes as good as butts murray and keane

No he doesn’t have to sign it off, the decision of the group is the decision of the group. The group make a decision and he Is then tasked with executing it. It’s not certain that they’re all incompetent but what is certain is that as a group they are.

No he doesn’t have to sign it off, the decision of the group is the decision of the group. The group make a decision and he Is then tasked with executing it. It’s not certain that they’re all incompetent but what is certain is that as a group they are.
Well Justin should pipe up and say I’ll look like an idiot if I do what you all ask of me

So we only have 6 uncontracted players left on the list, and have to take a minimum of three picks in the draft, that only allows us to bring in three players via trade.
We currently have four we are chasing.
Luko, ANB, Cummins and Rosas.
We won't be able to get all of them, so as a priority it would be Luko, ANB and Cummins I would assume, although I think ANB is a waste of time.

So we only have 6 uncontracted players left on the list, and have to take a minimum of three picks in the draft, that only allows us to bring in three players via trade.
We won't be able to get all of them, so as a priority it would be Luko, ANB and Cummins I would assume, although I think ANB is a waste of time.
Simple analysis, doesn't consider rookie list and senior list.

Gut feel is that Suns aren't negotiating based on having to quit him. They're valuing him as a contracted past pick 2 that has barely missed a game, has distinctive positive attribute, is in his prime and has many years ahead of him. I know he was recently dropped, but that's about lacking value in their system, not lack of value in the overall market.
Incredible the difference now they aren't negotiating with Geelong.

The lack of pressure on Adam Kelly is criminal. He's the head of arguably the worst football department in the league. He never should have been appointed after the disaster that was Burton.

Spend the money and get someone experienced you morons.
He's absolutely hopeless.
I've heard a few stories of him that are non-football related. None of them suggest he's a good operator.
Another of our utterly stupid decisions.

Well Justin should pipe up and say I’ll look like an idiot if I do what you all ask of me

His job is literally to have his say and then execute the decision of the collective. I’m not saying he’s not a part of the problem, but we need to be realistic as to how list management decisions are made.

His job is literally to have his say and then execute the decision of the collective. I’m not saying he’s not a part of the problem, but we need to be realistic as to how list management decisions are made.
Honestly I just need some sackings

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe elevating a rookie to the senior list counts as a draft pick. We could therefore say move Borlase up and Smith to the rookie list and be able to trade in all 4 you mentioned.

Simple analysis, doesn't consider rookie list and senior list.
So we are going to put Luko, Rosas, Cummins and ANB on the Rookie list?
No.
Are we going to put Pick 4, 24 and Welsh on the Rookie list? No.
We may put a player we delist on the Rookie list, however that means nothing with regards to the spots we will have, the trades we will do and the three live picks we have to take.

I believe elevating a rookie to the senior list counts as a draft pick. We could therefore say move Borlase up and Smith to the rookie list and be able to trade in all 4 you mentioned.
I don't think we can move someone to the rookie list from the main, until after the trade period and ND, and would need the player to be delisted prior.

No.
We may put a player we delist on the Rookie list, however that means nothing with regards to the spots we will have, the trades we will do and the three live picks we have to take.
No, as it is we only have 4 main list vacancies.
Unless we are missing something 3 draft picks and 4 players just doesn't add up.

No.
We can move players from the main list to rookie list though.

Smith... who really should be delisted.
Murphy.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Back