Mega Thread 2024 Media & Miscellaneous Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Our bits start at 2:15. Heaps lots of praise on the team performance. Must read our boards as Draper is billed as a Michael Johnson clone.

Also. Fyfe has been a role player for two years. Come on.

Banfield - extend
Williams - delist
Wagner - extend
Hughes - extend
Stanley - delist
Corbett - one year
Reidy - trade
Taberner - delist
Knobel - extend
Driz - extend
Jones - extend
Voss - extend
Sturt - extend
Kuek - extend
Emmett - extend

Incredible journalism.
I'd give you a bake on BF for delisting Williams.

Ladder predictor is worth revisiting if you havent done it in a while. GC really should be making finals from here with how good they are at home and the away games they have. I have 4 "worry games" for us left on current form, GWS (because we suck over there and against them), Geelong, Hawks and Dons. So long as we dont **** it against the other teams, we can drop 2 of those worry games and still be top 4 I think.

I still have Pies JUST missing 8 but I definitely might have been bias on at least one of their games left (lots of 60/40 games though, like Essendon and Brisbane at the G). I remarkably still have Hawks missing as well because their run home is pretty brutal. It would help if Melbourne could avoid completing dropping their load for the rest of the season

1719806999868.png

Last edited:
Ladder predictor is worth revisiting if you havent done it in a while. GC really should be making finals from here with how good they are at home and the away games they have. I have 4 "worry games" for us left on current form, GWS (because we suck over there and against them), Geelong, Hawks and Dons. So long as we dont **** it against the other teams, we can drop 2 of those worry games and still be top 4 I think.

I still have Pies JUST missing 8 but I definitely might have been bias on at least one of their games left (lots of 60/40 games though, like Essendon and Brisbane at the G). I remarkably still have Hawks missing as well because their run home is pretty brutal. It would help if Melbourne could avoid completing dropping their load for the rest of the season

View attachment 2035986
God if we get pies and ports first when they’ve missed the 8 would be a huge win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God if we get pies and ports first when they’ve missed the 8 would be a huge win
Despite that predictor, I am 90% sure we are going to be screaming at North for ****ing up that game, made worse because getting Carlton at the G with the prospect of losing then facing Pies would be shit out of a nightmare

Banfield - extend
Williams - delist
Wagner - extend
Hughes - extend
Stanley - delist
Corbett - one year
Reidy - trade
Taberner - delist
Knobel - extend
Driz - extend
Jones - extend
Voss - extend
Sturt - extend
Kuek - extend
Emmett - extend

Incredible journalism.
Wouldn't delist Williams unless there was a better option as a Category B rookie for next season.

I think he's developed enough that predicting him being at least a WAFL regular next season isn't out of the question. I honestly think he'd be better than most Category B rookies across the league next year unless you somehow expect a Gaelic footballer or a cricketer/basketball to be challenging for best 22 next year when they aren't on our list yet. The NGA seems pretty bare until next season which just happens to be when Draper and Williams have their three years on the rookie list done.

I’m still avoiding the predictors at this stage. Call me superstitious but I know for a fact the final ladder would be unrecognisable to whichever one comes out from predictions at this stage.

This is probably the most exciting time as a supporter, where the open sky of potential is not darkened by expectation. Its nice to dream but I’m happy for now to strap in and enjoy the ride, knowing there will most likely be a couple more bumps on the road ahead

Despite that predictor, I am 90% sure we are going to be screaming at North for ****ing up that game, made worse because getting Carlton at the G with the prospect of losing then facing Pies would be shit out of a nightmare

Well then, we just need to belt Carlton at the G ;) which out of most options - is the most delicious given how atrocious their fans are

Remove this Banner Ad

Back