2024 Meet-up - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Great news! My wife is leaving the front door unlocked tomorrow so I might be able to sneak out to catch up at the Riser at 1pm. Anyone else going to be there?

I'm hoping to make it. I will be juggling things with family who are less invested than me and so there are question marks hanging over my attendance. I'd say I'm a 70-80% chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m heading up with my Husband and Archer tomorrow. Heading to the parade and hopefully to a pub for lunch but mostly what ever is kid friendly and what ever a busy almost 5 year old will let us do. Hopefully might see some of the old Crew around x

That's kinda what I was thinking... Should I look for a bunch of people with pasty skin and hunched shoulders?
Carrie Brownstein Television GIF

I believe if we win, the 2am Albert Park nudie parkrun.

Maybe a 2am club song not sure i'd go nude running , might trip over the old fella

My esteem for you has definately risen. Good times in VfB land at the moment, belting win on the weekend.

I'm further down the train line, Reutlingen

‘Twas, great to see Anton given the Dawson treatment on the weekend.

Know Reutlingen as I think that’s where I ended up after a VfB match once after getting on the wrong train after one too many beers over a decade ago. When I'm next over we’ll have to catch up for a game and a beer.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024 Meet-up - Finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Back