Strategy 2024 Midprice Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back to MPM plans !!!

If players like Sexton, Lohman, Roberts and a few more rookie priced players have big games over the weekend like the ones mentioned it is going to be hard to pass up dropping a few midpricers or even premo’s down to increase cash generation.

I also know I am setting myself up for falling for the biggest SuperCoach trap in jumping on the one game preseason bolters.
Especially when a few top 22 players are having a rest this week.

Back to MPM plans !!!

If players like Sexton, Lohman, Roberts and a few more rookie priced players have big games over the weekend like the ones mentioned it is going to be hard to pass up dropping a few midpricers or even premo’s down to increase cash generation.

I also know I am setting myself up for falling for the biggest SuperCoach trap in jumping on the one game preseason bolters.
Especially when a few top 22 players are having a rest this week.
Yep, if Sexton, Lohmann and Roberts (and Hustwaite) deliver repeat performances it will change the structure of my team.

Look the only real course of action for everyone here is to DELETE TEAM.

That way you're sure of not stuffing your structure further chasing the pre season wonder fairy 🧚‍♂️
Did that last night.
Heard a tapping sound in the engine so decided to pull the whole engine apart and give it a full rebuild. Again.

Started with the engine block (rucks) bored it out an extra 20mm to get the biggest cylinder size possible. (English and Gawn)

Then went to SuperCheap auto and ordered all those small cheaper parts that are on sale for a few weeks. (Rookies and less than 300k midpricers) damn there are a lot of things to get but you need them.

Then went to the local Tyre and Wheel shop as good grip is the best ‘defence’ of a performance upgrade so got a set of 5 expensive rims and ‘Mickey Thompson tyres’!
They last longer and I don't want to have to replace them unless I have to.
These cost about $500k each.

I wanted both a supercharger and a turbo so dropped some coin on these in the engine (midfield).
As my car is a bit old, a ford straight 6. My engine just needed 6 piston assemblies that can deal with race conditions. Though I bought an extra 3 to replace if one blows a ring or gasket. Can’t tell you the brand or price but got them for a bargain off of gumtree.

Now I did’t have much money left to upgrade the front end (Forwards), bonnet scoop, headlights and front spoiler so I just went to the wreckers and bought some cheap parts in exchange for a few slabs of beer and a bottle of cheap bourbon. Which I don’t care about as long as the car runs fast and makes me some cash on the quarter mile (first 6-8 rounds).

Now I know you are all thinking about why I didn’t upgrade suspension and brakes this I will do along the way.
May even put in a fancy stereo with new speakers and a big sub. But these can wait til the big bye rounds.

The car will probably blow up in the first 3-4 races (rounds) but I took a risk and tried to build something different.
Will just pump up the boost to get myself some wins if needed.

Last edited:
Did that last night.
Heard a tapping sound in the engine so decided to pull the whole engine apart and give it a full rebuild. Again.

Started with the engine block (rucks) bored it out an extra 20mm to get the biggest cylinder size possible. (English and Gawn)

Then went to SuperCheap auto and ordered all those small cheaper parts that are on sale for a few weeks. (Rookies and less than 300k midpricers) damn there are a lot of things to get but you need them.

Then went to the local Tyre and Wheel shop as good grip is the best ‘defence’ of a performance upgrade so got a set of 5 expensive rims and ‘Mickey Thompson tyres’!
They last longer and I don't want to have to replace them unless I have to.
These cost about $500k each.

I wanted both a supercharger and a turbo so dropped some coin on these in the engine (midfield).
As my car is a bit old, a ford straight 6. My engine just needed 6 piston assemblies that can deal with race conditions. Though I bought an extra 3 to replace if one blows a ring or gasket. Can’t tell you the brand or price but got them for a bargain off of gumtree.

Now I did’t have much money left to upgrade the front end (Forwards), bonnet scoop, headlights and front spoiler so I just went to the wreckers and bought some cheap parts in exchange for a few slaps of beer and a bottle of cheap bourbon. Which I don’t care about as long as the car runs fast and makes me some cash on the quarter mile (first 6-8 rounds).

Now I know you are all thinking about why I didn’t upgrade suspension and brakes this I will do along the way.
May even put in a fancy stereo with new speakers and a big sub. But these can wait til the big bye rounds.

The car will probably blow up in the first 3-4 races (rounds) but I took a risk and tried to build something different.
Will just pump up the boost to get myself some wins if needed.
Don't forget the nitrous ( boost)

Keep tabs on Sam Berry @ $226K Mid .....been super impressive at training & the first Sim last weekend .....has added a yard of pace & has his "hunter mentality" back

Averaged 87 in 2022, B4 having a shocker of a season last year
Bird watching.gif

Think we will have a lot of traffic in this thread with all the $350k and less options overflowing teams.

I am having trouble holding down 11 Premo’s or keepers there are so many options for cash-gen popping up.
Yup, I have 7 players in the $200-275k price range. Feels kinda absurd, but definitely a fair bit of value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sorry can't help - have the same problem :)
Joining Welcome Home GIF

Somebody help me. I have a problem.

View attachment 1918187
I wish I could help!
Of the 103 players on my watchlist,
36 players are Forwards and 26 are $300k or less and the most changes on team structure will happen here as I may go even cheaper and riskier with more rookies popping up.

So far I have dropped Fyfe and Harmes, put J.Jordan in the Mids and watching Lazzaro today to decide on him.

Are our cheap forward lines this seasons “house of cards” that will fall down possible rank chasing, or is it a god send for cash generation that there is 30-40 players who could easily make lots of cashola!!

Whats Riley Bonners JS like. I know its practice matches but two 100+ games in a row

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk
Just rang up the match committee and asked all 200 fictitious gods what the future holds and surprise, surprise none of them gave me a straight answer.

Will now check the magic 8 ball and see if it knows anything.

Just rang up the match committee and asked all 200 fictitious gods what the future holds and surprise, surprise none of them gave me a straight answer.

fair call, just easn't sure if anyone had any info.

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Do you drink your own bathwater?
Asking for a friend :moustache:

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy 2024 Midprice Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back