Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Couple of notable performances in the NAB league so far.

Josh Smillie was BOG for Eastern with 26 disposals and a goal in their loss to Oakleigh.

Harry Armstrong continued his goal kicking ways for Sandringham kicking 4.1 from 14 disposals and 5 marks.

Lloyd just mentioned Armstrong on the Sunday Footy Show.
He said that we (North) should be all as over him, plays like Jeremy Cameron

RF08, is the Cameron comparison fair ? And what is his draft pick range ?
Thanks

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Have liked Jobe Shanhans game todayC, has so much upside with his athleticism and natural forward craft.

Jack Whitlock is so raw as a key forward, there is upside there but will take a lot of development at before he is an AFL player.
Would rather take his brother..

Have liked Jobe Shanhans game todayC, has so much upside with his athleticism and natural forward craft.

Jack Whitlock is so raw as a key forward, there is upside there but will take a lot of development at before he is an AFL player.
Would love Shanahan at CHF, presents hard at the kicker and is so strong overhead. Him and Lalor please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lloyd just mentioned Armstrong on the Sunday Footy Show.
He said that we (North) should be all as over him, plays like Jeremy Cameron

RF08, is the Cameron comparison fair ? And what is his draft pick range ?
Thanks

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ve compared him to Larkey with his workrate and leading patterns, he is really good below his knees but I’m not sure I see the freakish agility and top end movement in him that Cameron has imo.

Jonty Faull showing why he was a potential top 10 before the season, looks so good as a deep forward.

Shanahan, Faull or Gerreyn would suit our list profile perfectly!

Really need to pick up one of these talls in this draft. What’s your thoughts on Matt Whitlock as a forward

Jack Ough is one who is really slipping under the radar, tall (193-94cm) winger half back, hard runner, good decision maker and beautiful skills. Because of his height and running capacity combination he’ll have a tonne of upside.
Yep he looks good.

Harvey Langford ripping it up. 190cm mid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back