List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

There was talk going around at the time too that Essendon didn't bother with any post draft stuff with the Tsatas family so Clarko and North took them out for dinner with the Wardlaw and Sheezel families. This may well have ingratiated us in the long term.
lol wtf, that’s so weird.

There was talk going around at the time too that Essendon didn't bother with any post draft stuff with the Tsatas family so Clarko and North took them out for dinner with the Wardlaw and Sheezel families. This may well have ingratiated us in the long term.
I remember Nick Larkey saying when Essendon interviewed him they told to count backwards and say words backwards

Is Trainor strictly a 2nd/3rd tall interceptor? Or does he other strings to his bow?

Does he peel off and become an offensive threat?

Can he be a swing man at AFL level?

Thanks in advance for anyone replying.

He's not going to be THE key defender in a side unless he builds into a physical animal like Sam Collins, Stephen May or Griffen Logue at that height.

On balance of probability, you would say he's going to be the 3rd tall defender.

Sam Collins is only 194cm vs Trainors 193cm, but Sam Collins is 99kgs. That's a long way to go

He's going to be much more like a Ridley, Sicily, Lever than a genuine key defender imo.

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m beginning to think I’m the only person who hasn’t been taken out to dinner by Alistair Clarkson.
Actually good point. I haven’t either. That makes two of us. Had some good chats with him but never dinner.
wtf clarko

He's not going to be THE key defender in a side unless he builds into a physical animal like Sam Collins, Stephen May or Griffen Logue at that height.

On balance of probability, you would say he's going to be the 3rd tall defender.

Sam Collins is only 194cm vs Trainors 193cm, but Sam Collins is 99kgs. That's a long way to go

He's going to be much more like a Ridley, Sicily, Lever than a genuine key defender imo.
Would you say that is a priority, considering what we are currently missing?

Re: Trainor, intercepting is still a part of our game that needs work. We rank dead last for them. He has it in spades, also has a beautiful kick and backs himself to take on difficult options.

Ziebell’s departure & LMac’s drop in form over the past few years has meant we lack anyone who can reliably roll off their opponent and take intercept marks that isn’t Comben. We also need as many good kicks as possible in our team.

I liken him to Harry Himmelberg, athletic, strong overhead and good foot skills (with the ability to go forward if need be but a better defender).

I don’t know about you guys, but I’m beginning to think I’m the only person who hasn’t been taken out to dinner by Alistair Clarkson.

Your meal will come.

Is Trainor strictly a 2nd/3rd tall interceptor? Or does he other strings to his bow?

Does he peel off and become an offensive threat?

Can he be a swing man at AFL level?

Thanks in advance for anyone replying.

He's a 3rd tall interceptor with a nice kick. I doubt he's a swing man, but he does peel off and can rack up the disposals as seen in the national champs.

He'll be a gun and bfnaak

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah he's a ball butcher going back to his underage footy. I don't rate him, haven't since his draft year.
Sheezel and Wardlaw were miles head of him imo. Even Humphrey I think was a better talent.
If his kicking is as bad as some on here say, I almost hope we get Tsatas & in a cruel twist of fate, he becomes The Nostradamus’ new whipping boy!!

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back