Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d luv this. Don’t think there’s any chance of Crows giving that much up to move 2 spots forward. I also think the Crows would want to stay in 2025 for Dyson Sharp. Think crows would be more likely to give us 4 for our F1, but we’d prob need to throw a F2 or this years 2nd in.
Just my opinion, but its one or the other and if its Sid that the crows really want, then 2025 wont matter, there's no guarantees that the crows would even be a chance to get Dyson anyway and they along with Richmond, St Kilda, Melbourne need that gun midfielder.

Just my opinion, but its one or the other and if its Sid that the crows really want, then 2025 wont matter, there's no guarantees that the crows would even be a chance to get Dyson anyway and they along with Richmond, St Kilda, Melbourne need that gun midfielder.
So what would you prefer to see us do? Luv to know your thoughts.

I’d luv this. Don’t think there’s any chance of Crows giving that much up to move 2 spots forward. I also think the Crows would want to stay in 2025 for Dyson Sharp. Think crows would be more likely to give us 4 for our F1, but we’d prob need to throw a F2 or this years 2nd in.
Id give up the F2.

Yeah it’s definitely exciting. Pretty keen on us, somehow, getting our hands on Armstrong and Tauru. Not sure how we do that, as I feel Armstrong will go top 5, so splitting pick 2 for the varying permutations is risky IMO.
Don’t mind the idea of dangling F1
Trading pick 2 (and potentially 25 as well if we get something else back) to give us the best chance of getting Tauru and Armstrong or Shanahan needs to be the play. If the Dees take Armstrong at 5 and we still get the other two then we’re laughing.

Trading pick 2 (and potentially 25 as well if we get something else back) to give us the best chance of getting Tauru and Armstrong or Shanahan needs to be the play. If the Dees take Armstrong at 5 and we still get the other two then we’re laughing.
Will be very interesting where our picks fall.
I walls keep the f1 till the draft and see if the player we want is still available

Don’t know why, other than wishful thinking, but I get the feeling this could be Al’s Buddy and Roughy draft. Remembering they also got Lewis a few pics later.

The scenario I haven’t seen mentioned that makes some sense is 2 for saints pick 7 and their F1 … then the rumor we are targeting Suns pick 6 for our F1 is a bit less risky.

It’s all guesswork …
Yep I was thinking about this very thing the other day. A real chance I reckon Saints offer 7/8 and F1 vs 7 & 8.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview 2024 National Draft Preview Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back