• Xavier Lindsay

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Taj Hotton

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 8.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Last year Austin traded down to get Moir and Wilson which to me suggests Austin is more than happy to target areas of need or specific players he thinks will compliment the list, which has me thinking.

Berry and Lindsay both rated at 17 and 18 in Twomeys latest rankings and it appears we are up to our eye balls in trying to lure Houston, so what could we reasonably expect to get back if we traded down from 11 to say 15?

Are the players rated at 9-13 on Twomeys rankings far enough ahead to not want to trade down to 15-18?

Lastly Hynes reads as the type of player that would suit us but haven’t seen him mentioned much, what’s peoples thoughts on him?

Last year Austin traded down to get Moir and Wilson which to me suggests Austin is more than happy to target areas of need or specific players he thinks will compliment the list, which has me thinking.

Berry and Lindsay both rated at 17 and 18 in Twomeys latest rankings and it appears we are up to our eye balls in trying to lure Houston, so what could we reasonably expect to get back if we traded down from 11 to say 15?

Are the players rated at 9-13 on Twomeys rankings far enough ahead to not want to trade down to 15-18?

Lastly Hynes reads as the type of player that would suit us but haven’t seen him mentioned much, what’s peoples thoughts on him?
Using Twomey's September rankings, our pick 11 becomes pick 12 due to Brisbane taking Ashcroft. But pick 15 would become pick 18 with Lombard and Kako coming in at 13 and 14.

Another way of looking at it. Ignore the Academy/F-S kids. Then Berry and Lindsay are rated at 14 and 15. If we were set on either of these choices, it would be risky to trade down much lower than we are now.

There's also the possibility of compensation picks further downgrading our pick 11. We'll know more about that after the trade period.

Berry and Lindsay I don’t rate in the same league as Travaglia, Trainor, Hotton types.

Dont mind Hynes but he’s not a need for us. Would prefer him over Moraes though.

If we pass on Berry after watching the Ah Chee and Lohmann I'm dropping a nuke on Austin's office
So you’d be talking about more traditional medium sized forwards (183cm & 185cm) ?? Because Brisvegas small forwards are Zac Bailey (182cm) and Charlie Cameron (183cm)

Attachments

• IMG_1286.png
    IMG_1286.png
    796.2 KB · Views: 30
You always talk about small forwards?? And it is more medium forwards that you’ve asked about???
Not sure I'd really call any of them medium forwards. Someone like Moir or Rayner would be but Cameron, Lohmann and Bailey are all very traditional small forwards imo, they're just all very good in the air too.

Berry plays the same way, he's electric when the ball hits the ground but he can launch clean over people's heads too. Very balanced forward threat much like Lohmann and Ah Chee today.

I’m not sure I'd really call any of them medium forwards. Someone like Moir or Rayner would be but Cameron, Lohmann and Bailey are all very traditional small forwards imo, they're just all very good in the air too.

Berry plays the same way, he's electric when the ball hits the ground but he can launch clean over people's heads too. Very balanced forward threat much like Lohmann and Ah Chee today.
I only keep coming because you keep going for small forwards when it is clearly Voss is horrible and Lohmann/Morris are more the medium forwards?

And going by the Bailey/Cameron stats today it is only 2 goals, so let’s just say Brisbane are better coached?

I only keep coming because you keep going for small forwards when it is clearly Voss is horrible and Lohmann/Morris are more the medium forwards?

And going by the Bailey/Cameron stats today it is only 2 goals, so let’s just say Brisbane are better coached?
mate if you cant see how the brisbane smalls/medium forwards are 100x better than ours, regardless of coaching, im not sure anyone can help you

As Jooce said above. If you can't see the Mariana trench size gap between our smalls and Brisbanes idk how to help. Coaching makes a difference sure... but on talent they are in a different dimension to ours.

Lohmann and Ah Chee played better games today than most of ours have played over their entire careers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys no WalshisGOAT is right, he’s gone on about speed all year, and then adds today Lohmann and Ah Chee who are traditionally considered mediums except for his own argument, as opposed to Bailey and Cameron who are considered the quicker small forwards. He clearly knows his football, he also knows Dimma’s son so that must mean he is correct 👍 in every sense of the word is Lohmann a medium forward but he changes the narrative to suit his opinion

Guys no WalshisGOAT is right, he’s gone on about speed all year, and then adds today Lohmann and Ah Chee who are traditionally considered mediums except for his own argument, as opposed to Bailey and Cameron who are considered the quicker small forwards. He clearly knows his football, he also knows Dimma’s son so that must mean he is correct 👍 in every sense of the word is Lohmann a medium forward but he changes the narrative to suit his opinion
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

Did someone srsly make a new account to post this?
Spider Man Lol GIF

now you've done it

Remove this Banner Ad

Analysis 2024 National Draft

Back