Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Right two gripes (competition wide);

1 Go and ****ing get the ball instead of playing for free kicks (dropping at the knees,shrugging the shoulders and throwing the head back)
2 When an attacking player is 70 metres out from goal, could at least one of the forwards lead to the player with the ball instead of all running back to the goal

Rachele (understandably) copping it on the Adelaide board.

Could have been the hero, taking a couple of marks and kicking truly, instead being labelled a squib.
It's not that he had to go back with flight of the ball or similar.
Just stand your ground and take the mark and to make it even worse he was actually in the clear when he 'misjudged' those marks and was never likely to receive contact.

Rachele (understandably) copping it on the Adelaide board.

Could have been the hero, taking a couple of marks and kicking truly, instead being labelled a squib.
It's not that he had to go back with flight of the ball or similar.
Just stand your ground and take the mark and to make it even worse he was actually in the clear when he 'misjudged' those marks and was never likely to receive contact.
It did look very much like he was worried about contact when he muffed those marks.

Not surprised he’s copping it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing that, for an Adelaide home game, I could tell how the game was going based on the hype (or lack thereof) in the commentary box even when I wasn’t watching the footage.

Absolutely abysmal and it’s making games unbearable. I’ll genuinely feel sick if another Victorian team is carried to a flag this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO they did
According to you the Gosford under 8's would outplay our midfield.
We all get it, we really do - you don't like our midfield, they're being played out of position or too defensive or not accountable yadda, yadda, yadda...
Can you please just cut back on the constant banging on about it? It's getting really irksome.

Why is Draper so putrid? Has a great profile being in that niche of highly athletic for his size that can dominate in ruck and around ground, but he's awful

Why? Dodo drafted the base model hillbilly and did not get the brain cells.

I've gone with Port Adelaide in the first game against Collingwood. I think they can cause an upset, if you can call it an upset. Not sure if Collingwood deserves to be favourites to be honest. But I've tipped the Power by 8 pts. Should be a good game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back