Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Of course i just didnt understand Hairy Biker post.

Ive said in my previous posting im biased and lean towards being on the negative side based on 2022.
Everyone supports in their own way. You do you!

I'm on the positive "let's celebrate now" side. Others support by being more pessamistic. Maybe call it being forward focused??

In any event - It's all good. We are all here for the same reason.

We all love the club & we all want success. Don't have a crack at each other for supporting differently. Support & respect each other because we are all part of the same club.

i'm curious of what you guys think about us. we haven't beaten anyone of note. but have still won 5. with a percentage of 120%.
lost 3. but lead by nine points with 2 minutes to go against both carlton and power. cumulatively its probs the most annoying 4 minutes of my life.
had a stinker against the eagles.
it weird because i truly believe this is perhaps the most talented list freo have ever had. whether they become the best list we've ever had, i'm not sure.

also lovely to see hamling playing. had a bad run with injuries. you guys will love him. his defining feature is; he doesn't make mistakes.

i'm curious of what you guys think about us. we haven't beaten anyone of note. but have still won 5. with a percentage of 120%.
lost 3. but lead by nine points with 2 minutes to go against both carlton and power. cumulatively its probs the most annoying 4 minutes of my life.
it weird because i truly believe this is perhaps the most talented list freo have ever had. whether they become the best list we've ever had, i'm not sure.

also lovely to see hamling playing. had a bad run with injuries. you guys will love him. his defining feature is; he doesn't make mistakes.
Be a cracker

1 and 2 defensive sides

Brandon Starcevich is a late changa for the Lions.

Some of the more recent contests over there have been absolute slogfests and low scoring if you manage to drag the game down to that level and kick accurately you are in with a chance.

Its definitely a top 8 list good/great midfield Treacy and Amiss are solid targets

Lincoln McCarthy is down injured. Ankle maybe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie Cameron now hobbling after a tackle.

A soft free kick sets up Ben King's second goal.

Noah Answerth is out with concussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back