Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Very hard side to get a read on when they play like tonight tho they are unbeatable.

Watching it, dees are bombing it in and have no one to mark it. Then burnt on transition, rince repeat.

This looks more like dees being average/not coping in wet and blue capitalising on their chances

Their kicking is pretty average tonight too...
I just think to much gets left to to few. Gawn & Petracca being the few. Not to mention May would be a nightmare to play with in that backline. Blames everybody or anybody in the vicinity for his own errors. Just got led to the ball and allowed Curnow to jump into a pack to Mark yet started yelling at McDonald who was caught at the front of the pack. He is a deadset shocker.

We criticise our tall forwards at times for not getting much of it but at least you see them run, chase and attempt to pressure the outgoing ball. Just watched two Melbourne forwards compete for a mark ad stand and watch as Carlton's defenders ran and spread without a thought of pressuring. Disgraceful.

Melbourne need a Brodie Grundy or James Jordon type player to win some contesteds and apply some pressure

I just wonder if they never recovered from losing Brayshaw to medical retirement, that's another key loss.

Midfield was on another level during their premiership run.
I think people have forgotten about how good Brayshaw was, already. Would have made a big difference out there tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steven May has to be one of the biggest whingers in football. If he makes a mistake he yells at his team mates, or if a decision goes against him he spits the dummy at the umpires. He's a good player but would be awful to play with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back