Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

In Melbourne?

Jeez I know they won at home but they are trash away from Queensland

By the time they play could be like this , we didn't lose 😂 Essendon lose one of crows or IMG_0481.png saints

Odd ladder Port could win the next two and jump up to top 4 again

Honestly it’s the one game this week I have zilch idea about. Port either win by 8 goals or lose by 12 goals

Honestly it’s the one game this week I have zilch idea about. Port either win by 8 goals or lose by 12 goals

Yeah could just fall to shit but I can also see them beating the Saints away tomorrow and Dogs next week

Yeah could just fall to shit but I can also see them beating the Saints away tomorrow and Sofs

They will surely next week

Wouldn’t be betting on it they possibly do but North haven’t been bad the last month or so. The one area North are good at is in the middle and that’s GC strength

Yeah could just fall to shit but I can also see them beating the Saints away tomorrow and Sofs

I’ve gone St Kilda but I have no idea on that game just feel max King against that rubbish defence will kick a score

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as we finally beat Port

how do we think our run home looks would like to think we respond the next two and then be 15-2

Saints Marvel
Roos SCG

If we lost either be melts galore and a worry

then bit of a tricky run
Lions gabba- i think they are papering over cracks big time but it's tough

Dogs Scg should win but they are a tough side when on

Port AO- bogey team but surely

Pies SCG
Essendon Marvel
Crows SCG

I can see our best winning all, but could see us dropping like 4 if we switch off .

I think 5/8 is the minimum type goal and finish 18-5

As long as we finally beat Port

how do we think our run home looks would like to think we respond the next two and then be 15-2

Saints Marvel
Roos SCG

If we lost either be melts galore and a worry

then bit of a tricky run
Lions gabba- i think they are papering over cracks big time but it's tough

Dogs Scg should win but they are a tough side when on

Port AO- bogey team but surely

Pies SCG
Essendon Marvel
Crows SCG

I can see our best winning all, but could see us dropping like 4 if we switch off .

I think 5/8 is the minimum type goal and finish 18-5

I think teams will study what the Dockers did but no real surprises how we lost today.

Yer if we dont respond and lose the next two we risk losing serious momentum and throwing away a very good position.

I think teams will study what the Dockers did but no real surprises how we lost today.

Yer if we dont respond and lose the next two we risk losing serious momentum and throwing away a very good position.

The dockers worked hard, put time into contested footy I guess, but did they unlock a great secret?

Turn up when Heeney Warner and Gulden all play shit?

Fyfe was a good match up for Heeney, not many others have someone like that
Well we knew that ****ed us we saw it in 22.

Stkilda will be a mega piss in win

The dockers worked hard, put time into contested footy I guess, but did they unlock a great secret?

Turn up when Heeney Warner and Gulden all play shit?

Well we knew that ****ed us we saw it in 22.

Stkilda will be a mega piss in win

What i meant is like hard tag to Heeney etc.. overwork Grundy etc.. but like you said no great secret.

What i meant is like hard tag to Heeney etc.. overwork Grundy etc.. but like you said no great secret.

It was nothing super creative like I don't know, tag Blakey would be different.

Essendon are in the top 4 after 16 rounds with a percentage less than a 100. After having played last years wooden spooners twice already. The ladder is odd.

Yep for instance If north didnt shit the bed Pies are 9th now with 1 win in last 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Back