Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

I still think Carlton are good, but there is. fragility in the bottom half of their 22 for sure, they are better in Melbourne.

But the gap between 1 and 2 is massive right now, it may change, but we shall see.

I also think Bulldogs can beat the Blues next week.
Bulldogs is a team who match very well against us & their % is fantastic. I do Not want to face them in Finals.

Meanwhile, Giants leapfrog Lions and Magpies & are now 7th.

Bulldogs is a team who match very well against us & their % is fantastic. I do Not want to face them in Finals.

Meanwhile, Giants leapfrog Lions and Magpies & are now 7th.

Freo might be the current form 2nd best now

They also may lose to Hawthorn next week in Tassie.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to see them there but at the same time annoyed they'll be getting a #1 pick. For no other reason than them being Richmond.

Hopefully they pick a Richard Tambling type

Soooooo, not being bothered to read the whole thread, is there a few purported Swans fans off crying in a corner because the "complete side", the team with "not many weaknesses" just got shown up by a team of the walking wounded?

If we win tomorrow, this will make this weekends results about the most perfect ever.

Soooooo, not being bothered to read the whole thread, is there a few of purported Swans fans off crying in a corner because the "complete side", the team with "not many weaknesses" just got shown up by a team of the walking wounded?

If we win tomorrow, this will make this weekends results about the most perfect ever.

Still way to much overreaction after one week, generally concerns start happening if you lose 4-5 in a row.

Soooooo, not being bothered to read the whole thread, is there a few purported Swans fans off crying in a corner because the "complete side", the team with "not many weaknesses" just got shown up by a team of the walking wounded?

Could be greedy and ask for a Crows win

Don't get the Swans fan reference Jewels.

Agree you shldnt read the whole thread Jewels … but at least make sure you check all my insightful/witty/funny/awesome posts 😎🙃😂🤣

Don't get the Swans fan reference Jewels.
I started reading the thread after the game had finished, but I was reading the posts from the first quarter and one poster in particular sounded like he was making an awful mess of himself with his fawning about Carlton. This particular poster struggles to ever make a positive post about the team he purports to support, but virtually foams at the mouth about Carlton. I just found it very funny.

Nah, I really like the Lions and them winning consolidates them in the top 8 and makes it harder for Collingwood.

Harder for the Pies, true

But the Lions look like they may actually be decent, and need them to bugger off as they could maybe match us more than others 😂

Harder for the Pies, true

But the Lions look like they may actually be decent, and need them to bugger off as they could maybe match us more than others 😂
Yeah agreed, but if we can stay on the opposite side of the draw, I would love a GF without a Vic team.

The Carlton vs GWS game kinda reinforced to me what I already thought about both sides.

Blues are very gettable when their midfield dominance at the contest is nullified. It stops becoming 'Cripps or Walsh or someone banging it in to Curnow or McKay or someone' and kinda becomes more about 'the rest.' And the rest are very suspect.

Giants' ball movement "tsunami" shit is the biggest myth. They can move the ball well but so can any decent side on their day. GWS for me have always looked most dangerous when they're winning it in the contest and spreading from there with pressure.

I think when we beat both sides it was because we got the above scenarios working perfectly in our favour and against theirs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back