Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem with this order is that they have won 16 flags. Hardly the definition of torture. If your ranking criteria was based on the last 20 years then you might have a case.

St Kilda are the clear number one for mine - at least until they win their next flag. In that case, then Freo would assume the all-time misery mantle.

I think you can make the Essendon case this way though. Stkilda have always been crap so you didn't miss anything, if you were born in say 1999 and as a little kid saw some dons play and at age 3 jumped on , you are now 25.

All you know it's this miserable piece of shit side while older fans saw all this "glory" so it must add to the pain a bit?

Dawson looked really average in this game. A couple of good passes but easily beaten one on one and looked slow

To be fair he copped about 3 injuries and should have subbed off after the big hit

I think you can make the Essendon case this way though. Stkilda have always been crap so you didn't miss anything, if you were born in say 1999 and as a little kid saw some dons play and at age 3 jumped on , you are now 25.

All you know it's this miserable piece of shit side while older fans saw all this "glory" so it must add to the pain a bit?
St Kilda fans are kinda like English soccer fans …. they expect failure & anything else is a surprising bonus. Freo and North fans are also on that journey.

Essendon, on the other hand, is a wealthy club with a successful history (if you go back far enough). Their fans can’t deal with perennial failure.

Could make a case for Essendon or St Kilda in terms of the torture level tbh. Both valid points.

St Kilda was 1 good bounce away from a flag and one goal before that at least. But most haven't seen their first flag but they made 2 GFs at least in recent memory.

Essendon post 2004 is a rough ride to go on... they are hoping for a Richmond moment where suddenly everything clicks. But when the coach says it would take 8 years to fix this... well it doesn't inspire confidence.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ge over it. He didn't love us anymore. Move on.

Na. Quite like shitting on him and his clubs continued underwhelming performances for my own entertainment. Think I might continue. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The GWS Giants to win the only cup they'll ever be able to win today in the Expansion Cup. Giants by 42 pts

The Saints should win over the Eagles but I would like to see the Eagles play angry over missing out on Dean Cox as their new coach. Saints by 37 pts

I'm going with the Magpies in an upset with this game. I still think they have something to prove after being bashed in the media and despite having shitload of injuries. Magpies by 4 pts

Cats in a danger game for them over the Bulldogs @ Whatever Park. Cats by 9 pts

Port Adelaide SHOUD win against the Tigers @ home but it's the Power we're talking about here. I don't trust them in the tipping, but I still have to tip the shitcampaigners despite vowing never to again after last week. Power by 51 pts

Na. Quite like shitting on him and his clubs continued underwhelming performances for my own entertainment. Think I might continue. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed, I'll never forgive a Momma's Boy!

I think Essendon’s last 20 years has been most enjoyable - kids of 5 & 6 who jumped on in 2001 are now 28/29 - all they’ve seen is the doping scandal, their blonde hero try to kark himself, their Brownlow medallist shamed into returning it , a favourite son bail out of the club and failed rebuild after failed rebuild.

It’s enjoyable just writing this stuff down! 😆🤟🤟

Agreed, I'll never forgive a Momma's Boy!
Thus said, I have no issues if players want a trade for greater opportunities though IE: Toby Nankervis. We should have done more to keep him though in hindsight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back