Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Giants need to beat Hawks today imo. They have a difficult run home with Lions, Dockers & Dogs to close out the season so would want to (just about) lock up 8th spot today. Otherwise it'll feel like finals start next week against the Lions.

Giants need to beat Hawks today imo. They have a difficult run home with Lions, Dockers & Dogs to close out the season so would want to (just about) lock up 8th spot today. Otherwise it'll feel like finals start next week against the Lions.

Hawks depending on other results could be 1/2 game out of the top 4 their % might be a problem but they can cause heavy damage in the finals.

Was just about to post the same thing. Considering the putrid state Clarke left them in, it is an absolute farce they look more likely than we do right now.

People bagged them moving players on

But maybe we should take note and move Parker on and others before they fall to complete shit

Be willing to trade an equivalent to Mitchell
Omeara etc

I don't know

But heck me beat collingwood

People bagged them moving players on

But maybe we should take note and move Parker on and others before they fall to complete shit

Be willing to trade an equivalent to Mitchell
Omeara etc

I don't know

But heck me beat collingwood
Might be controversial but my fear is if we don’t either sign or move Warner on by years end, it will be another case of us getting sweet **** all for a player leaving the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Green making me proud as a canberran, he was always one of the more talented players in that draft pool, should've been taken higher.

Now that's what a premiership contender does when their season is on the line.

Hawks have been great this year and will be looking to make finals next year, but I think they just weren't ready this year. Let a golden opportunity slip through their fingers.

Watching all these teams around us on the ladder playing free-flowing, attacking footy with great skill absolutely sucks right now... this was us before we completely lost our way...

Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back