Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Go Crows, would love to see the dogs miss the 8 from here. Taunting them on their board would be well worth the ban.

Don't think they will, they have North next week.

It does stop them getting Top 4 though.

Just when you thought the Hawks are in for a long rebuild Mitchell got these bunch of battlers playing out of their skins. Kudos.

If we make the GF with the Hawks we will be like, hello again my old friend. And endless reruns of 2014 on repeat, marking 10 years... with a sprinkle of 2012.

I just hope the Swans players realise they will never have a better chance to win a flag ever, every time they think they can't make a contest or feel tired they need to have that in mind.

Like i said if we cant make a decent dent in September with this group with the possibility of only having Jmac not back with at one point having 5-6 AA then forget it.

Pack it up and GG lol

Just when you thought the Hawks are in for a long rebuild Mitchell got these bunch of battlers playing out of their skins. Kudos.

If we make the GF with the Hawks we will be like, hello again my old friend. And endless reruns of 2014 on repeat, marking 10 years... with a sprinkle of 2012.

Literally playing out of their skins the wall will hit at some point tho depends how far they can sustain this.

Pre-finals bye might ruin their momentum

Surely the Tigers have the shortest period of going from a flag to a spoon? Only 4 years

Literally playing out of their skins the wall will hit at some point tho depends how far they can sustain this.

Pre-finals bye might ruin their momentum

They've struggled against anyone good, and we've matched up well on them the last 2-3 years, so I think we'd be ok.

Surely the Tigers have the shortest period of going from a flag to a spoon? Only 4 years

If someone told me you can have the 24 flag but you get the 25 spoon I will take it 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If someone told me you can have the 24 flag but you get the 25 spoon I will take it 🤣

People always say this but then when you're experiencing the spoon you don't think it's worth it. Pies supporters aren't necessarily happy with where they are just because they won the flag last year for instance.

Yeah no doubt its worth it, but interested in the numbers on what the shortest period would be.

1916 maybe 😂

Fitzroy won the flag and spoon in the same year

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back