Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t afford to drop a game really

Cats will finish on top otherwise with there run

We can literally afford to drop a game.

Yer that game was bloody brutal recovery will be everything for Freo and Geelong

Let's not forget how ****en ordinary the Cats have been mostly. They were good against the Dockers but it was the darts 250th and Danger was great getting scores going, he will be sleepy now

Carlton is good example of what happens when you drop off without the groundwork in place to make up for it. We were 4 games clear when we hit a wall, they weren’t.

Hence we are still a game clear on top and now they’re out of the 8.

You hate to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlton is good example of what happens when you drop off without the groundwork in place to make up for it. We were 4 games clear when we hit a wall, they weren’t.

Hence we are still a game clear on top and now they’re out of the 8.

You hate to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe players to engaged with the Olympics? :grin:

Screenshot_20240811-170809_Chrome.jpg

The next two GWS games are going to be important.

*GWS vs Fremantle - Fremantle will likely need to win to stay in the top 8 at the end of round 23. Otherwise will need to beat Port in the last game of round 24.
*Bulldogs vs GWS- Bulldogs will probably need to win to make finals

Last edited:
The next two GWS games are going to be important.

*GWS vs Fremantle - Fremantle will likely need to win to stay in the top 8 at the end of round 23. Otherwise will need to beat Port in the last game of round 24.
*Bulldogs vs Fremantle - Bulldogs will probably need to win to make finals
I don't care what happens I just want the bulldogs out.

Freo with white shorts is still one of the more uglier things in footy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be only a little thing but Freo winning against GWS could be big to just further deny Vic teams currently in that 6-10 range to make finals. Less chance of a team coming from the clouds

Still think we are way off the mark with our pressure. What these other teams are doing makes us look slow and lazy. Hope we lift by finals.

I kind of miss the Fox pressure rating on the seven games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back