Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s official you are drunk

The last team we want to play is Brisbane

Well North aren't finishing fourth.

So why am I worried about Brisbane ? (not saying they aren't a good side but every finals team is generally)

An essendon with nothing to play for and no pressure is the most dangerous essendon there is

They would love to sell some false hope before they win the trade period.

Well North aren't finishing fourth.

So why am I worried about Brisbane ? (not saying they aren't a good side but every finals team is generally)

They match up terribly for us, their mods pull our dacks down and Daniher will belt us

They match up terribly for us, their mods pull our dacks down and Daniher will belt us

Surprised they didn't do that last time we played.

Brisbane have played mostly ordinary footy this year when you look at it closely.

They barely beat us injured at home, Demons injury hit , rubbish Saints. Gave up the last two games etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rachele is tougher than me and I'm sure he's not the only one who poos himself under physical heat sometimes, but by golly when he poos himself he does it in such noticeable, obvious ways that just look terrible.

Nice goal there :p

Quick question to the experts here.

Does Port have the wood on us because their players match up well on our players? Or is it because Ken Hinkley's system matches up well against Longmire's system?

Quick question to the experts here.

Does Port have the wood on us because their players match up well on our players? Or is it because Ken Hinkley's system matches up well against Longmire's system?

We keep bombing it in like nothing before against them every time and then wonder why their Allir types are BOG

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back