Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

B graders like Nic Newman carrying on like plonkers is kinda funny.

Can’t help but feel that this was a backs to the wall performance. With Stewart out and everyone writing off the cats, they had plenty of ammo.
It was an incredible performance but a good one to put the competition on notice that they are not to be taken lightly. I’d personally love to play them in a prelim or a grand final. I still think that other teams ‘best’ is better than Geelong so am not backing them to win.ame
True, but the concern I have is to meet them in a GF. We need to give our very best game for 100% of game time. It seemed some players believed they'd already earned the right to play finals.

Geelong players held nothing back from the single game they were playing. They played only to win that game. It didn't matter how. Remember Goodes on one leg, Kelly playing through the pain of broken ribs, Creswell hammering his knee back into place or Barry crashing across the last pack. It wasn't until the last quarter of today's QF that many Swans reached the same desire.

Today's effort won't win us a GF, or even a PF. We need to play for our lives for 100% of game time. Fox and Adams would kill for an opportunity, as would Cleary. Campbell has earned a starting spot.

Our best are those who can exceed their best for the entire length of the game.

What’s with all the “Scotty” shit?”😆
I was talking about Captain Montgomery Scott – often referred to as "Scotty" by his* shipmates – a male Starfleet officer officer of the Human species who lived/will live during the 23rd and 24th centuries. For a period of nearly thirty years, he/they served as the chief engineer of both the USS Enterprise and the USS Enterprise-A, under the command of Captain James T. (Bangers) Kirk.

It should not to be confused with their half brother/sister Captain Cumflustery Scott, known as "Shitty" by his team. A genetic half Human half Crenoid fused in a transporter malfunction at AFL HQ, he's often mistaken for his more vigorously endowed twin. He served or will serve** twenty years as the Chief Milkquetoast of the USS Endon under the command of Captain James A (Powders) Hird.

*Apologies to those who are sensitive and/or non-sensitive to the use of gender preferences and/or non-preferences.
**Chronologically dispersed to maintain temporal correctness

Chris Scott clearly took all the coaching genes when the embryo that contained him and Brad split all those years ago
Even earlier. We must go right back to newly-weds Mr and Mrs Edwin P Scott, furiously attempting to warm the icy sheets of their hard marital bed by making the shape of a two backed beast. And thus was made football history

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back