Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geelong seriously worry me. They've got the two things that typically win finals, that we don't really have - a midfield that can dominate and score heavily out of the centre, and a plethora of quick, dangerous smalls at ground level inside 50.

Don't we have the highest scoring midfield though?

Geelong seriously worry me. They've got the two things that typically win finals, that we don't really have - a midfield that can dominate and score heavily out of the centre, and a plethora of quick, dangerous smalls at ground level inside 50.
Grand Final is also a small forwards graveyard though

Half time couldn't come quick enough for the Lions. They were probably lucky not to concede a couple more goals there.
Geelong are just so dangerous on the turn over.

Zorko had 11 in the first and Brisbane were smashing it, has 2 in the second and Brisbane look shocking. Literally its his team at 35 years old with his ball movement off half back

Whoever wins is going to worry you for some reason or another….chillax.

Yes but that's different from scoring from the centre.

Geelong aren't bombing them from the midfield ....

I'm not convinced the cats win here but guess they probably will. If we play well we win

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Back